Crazy PPV Schedule

cws80us

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does it seem like the schedule has been really crazy as of late? The last PPV we had was August 7, and we'll finally get another next weekend, a 7 week lag between PPV cards. Then we get back-to-back on Oct 30 and Nov 6. So, we get 3 in 6 weeks. Looking forward to some action after this long layoff!

Last edited:
Same . Bound to happen with so many cards but I can't really remember being truly excited for a card sense KZ vs Ige . God damn UFC 268 in particular is going to be fucking awesome :rolleyes:

Same . Bound to happen with so many cards but I can't really remember being truly excited for a card sense KZ vs Ige . God damn UFC 268 in particular is going to be fucking awesome :rolleyes:

The last UFC cards have been hot garbage. Since the start of the summer there have been what, 2 good cards?

The last UFC cards have been hot garbage. Since the start of the summer there have been what, 2 good cards?
I wouldn't go quite that far at least we had Sandhagen vs Dillashaw (rest of the card was meh) UFC 265 was good but eh for a PPV .. hmm actually you might be right <45>
<Fedor23>

Does it seem like the schedule has been really crazy as of late? The last PPV we had was August 7, and we'll finally get another next weekend, a 7 week lag between PPV cards. Then we get back-to-back on Oct 30 and Nov 6. So, we get 3 in 6 weeks. Looking forward to some action after this long layoff!
Oct. 30 isn't a PPV... thankfully because I'm a broke boi for lyfe.

Oct. 30 isn't a PPV... thankfully because I'm a broke boi for lyfe.
Of course it is homie

You got played

Uncle Dana pulled a fast one on you, again

dana-white-ravil27-ravil27.gif

plenty of good ones, one of the fight nights was fire, but yeah only a couple great ones PPVs included.
-
Definitely stoked for those PPVs and a lot of announcements of the rest of the year are excellent as well.

There has been tons of mma over the summer, and you're bitching because you've only had to pay for 2 cards?

Uhhhhh OK, buddy.

At least it is starting to pick up again. The cards have been really terrible for about six months. The November card is awesome. My dad is coming in to watch that one with me.

You werent excited for

Conor vs Dustin 3

Or Dillashaw vs Sandhagen

Or Lewis vs Gane

You werent excited for

Conor vs Dustin 3

Or Dillashaw vs Sandhagen

Or Lewis vs Gane
I was for all those look at my other post . I'm more alluding to the cards as a whole all those you mentioned where very main event heavy . Been a little while sense Ive really looked forward to every single fight on a main card.

Last edited:
Back