Who should masvidal fight next

Limeade

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Masvidal lost and Leon won, so that fight doesn't make sense. He already lost to Thompson and won against Chiesa.

I think the best fights would be Ponzinibbio or the return of Khamzat. This would be rising starts and Masvidal can settle into his role as gatekeeper to the top five.

I would stay away from others like Neil Magny or anyone with good fundamentals would could beat Masvidal but in a dull fashion. That would not capitalize on his big name nor give Masvidal a chance to go for a big knockout ton please the crowds.

Although a Mike Perry fight would be fun too. What else do you think are the best options.

Last edited:
I'll keep it real with ya chief I hate every suggestion you gave lol . Like Mike Perry ? Really ? Fucking Neal Magny??
<JagsKiddingMe>
If we could hypothetically force any fight off the top of my head I'd say Nate Diaz (hell maybe even Nick of he looks great and wants to/can bounce back fairly quick) , Cheisa , or Luque . Rematch with Wonderboy could be cool too . Leon would be a great fight too dosnt matter if mas lost and Leon won imo . All up to whether Leon wants to gamble to wait for a title shot or take another fight .

For Sure it Has to be another Blowed Up LightWeight, maybe newly acquired Grudge Training Center Restoration Project Fighter Kevin Lee
<BC1>

You shouldn't even be making threads about bums like masvidal if you ask me

I don't know, but after he got a family pack chicken dinner and 2 litres of cola it don't matter to me anymore.

Edwards fight long LONG overdue. Leon needs to learn the social media game. Theres already a strong base to this story and he needs to except fight and start calling Masvidal the sucker punch king. The pre fight banter plus a win ( decisive- if he can) gets him in the cage with Karo where he'll get handled but he'll bring home that payday.

Masvidal lost and Leon won, so that fight doesn't make sense. He already lost to Thompson and won against Chiesa.

I think the best fights would be Ponzinibbio or the return of Khamzat. This would be rising starts and Masvidal can settle into his role as gatekeeper to the top five.

I would stay away from others like Neil Magny or anyone with good fundamentals would could beat Masvidal but in a dull fashion. That would not capitalize on his big name nor give Masvidal a chance to go for a big knockout ton please the crowds.

Although a Mike Perry fight ould be fun too. What else do you think are the best options.
I like Ponzi

Burns, Ponzinibbio, or Khamzat’s return. Down for anyone of these there. Masvidal has to rebuild or fall in line as a gatekeeper.

Back