Why is Tony Ferguson so unstoppable on Twitter?

San Griente

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The longer this skid goes, the more dominant the 37-year old fighter seems to be looking inside the Twitter cage, as Ferguson extends his trending streak to a record 365 consecutive weeks in a row.

Does anyone else in the top 5 even have anything for Tony at this point? Twitter-wise?

upload_2021-9-17_8-1-50.jpeg

upload_2021-9-17_8-2-5.jpeg

Why is Tony Ferguson so unstoppable on Twitter?

The Ghosts of Abdumanap and nightmares of Khabib’s undefeated retirement haunt and terrorize him on a daily basis... He has to do something with all that nervous pent up energy and frustration... his thumbs do all the heavy lifting now since he’s washed and shopworn, his MMA game and accruing Loses cannot possibly quench his thirst for Dagastani blood.

In reflection that Gaethje fight had bad news written all over it, I’m a big Tony proponent and I had that sinking feeling, him taking that fight was going to be the end of his streak. Looking back between the knee surgeries, north of 35, inactivity between fights, opponents he’d beaten towards the end, the 2 cuts, started that fight camp after New Year (17 weeks long training camp...?). It couldn’t have been more obvious, all those factors, add in that Tony just being Tony and you cant make even small errors out of the cage at the highest level, Gaethje was an L waiting to happen. Honestly in the end I’m glad we never got to see him fight Khabib after the 3rd failed fight, after that IMO was the beginning of the end of El Cucuy’s fighting prime. The Khabib fight after that torn ACL likely would’ve been a prolonged top position grapple ass beating and not have been competitive. Looking back, he was able to add Pettis and Cerrone tothe resume, tney were nice names, but they were both washed as well.

In summation, Twitter is the only thing Tony can win at these days, a sad but honest assessment of a fan who’s been loyal since his TUF days... I hope he’s able to get back to the Octagon soon, he should take a fun fight with a lower ranked guy and try to get back into the win column... #JustBleedShitOnly

The longer this skid goes, the more dominant the 37-year old fighter seems to be looking inside the Twitter cage, as Ferguson extends his trending streak to a record 365 consecutive weeks in a row.

Does anyone else in the top 5 even have anything for Tony at this point? Twitter-wise?

View attachment 880183

View attachment 880184
because you touch yourself at night.

Back