Predict O'Malley's Career Progression Thread

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Sean had huge hype behind him. I do think he might have the biggest main stream hype/buzz since Conor.

With that said, I don't think he's that good and I believe he will one day regret biting the hands that feeds him, literally here feeding him with cans left and right.

O' Malley has a great footwork, fast and accurate with punches and he does have a ko power. But just that and no more in my opinion. I think he probably wants to be like Conor, but I don't think their talents are comparable.

I don't think O'Malley is even close to being good enough to do what he is doing, speaking out against UFC, and calling out the matchmaker by name and complaining about the pay.

I think O'Malley's career will entirely depend on how the UFC wanna play this. If they want to get rid of him in a couple fights, I'd give him Jack Shore, Valiev or Barcelos, all of whom would be reasonable opponents for ranking wise as O' Malley is publically campaigning to fight cans and not fight higher level fighters. If he holds out for them being ranked too low, I'd give him Simon, Stamman, or Merab. Or Kenney, Yadong, Philips and Paiva won't be so bad.

If I'm O'Malley's team, I'm going to get him to shut the fuck up and just trying to play it along with what UFC got going for him, because I think his fighting ability does seem to have relatively lower ceiling and he isn't half as good as what he probably he thinks he is.

On the other hand, if UFC caters to him, I can see him fight for the title eventually with the right match ups. I mean rankings were something UFC decided to poop out one day and really not the best indicator of fighting skills anyways. It wouldn't be that hard to groom this guy for the title shot, give him Moraes at #7, and then hopefully he lucks out and wins the title eliminator.

But personally, would love to see UFC hold their ground and give what O'Malley wants. Lower ranked 'cans'. Jack Shore, Valiev, and Barcelos, and let's see how O'Malley shows his worth against lower ranked opponents that is worth his paying scale.

Plot twist: Someone will come to bust a cap in Tekashi69 for snitching and Sean will be hanging out with him at the wrong time

lol

I mean they do have similar look to them

Fights out his UFC contract
Tries Paul boxing, doesn’t get the fight
Boxes some other pseudo social media “star” I don’t know cuz I’m an old man
Gets cancelled for saying some racist shit
Turns to twitch
Returns to mma in another org
I’m in the hospital for being a overweight, over stressed American and never find out the rest

Fights out his UFC contract
Tries Paul boxing, doesn’t get the fight
Boxes some other pseudo social media “star” I don’t know cuz I’m an old man
Gets cancelled for saying some racist shit
Turns to twitch
Returns to mma in another org
I’m in the hospital for being a overweight, over stressed American and never find out the rest

standing-ovation-clapping.gif

Plot twist: Someone will come to bust a cap in Tekashi69 for snitching and Sean will be hanging out with him at the wrong time
could be a possibility. i was listening to him and tim welchs podcast after they met stevewilldoit and 69. tim said he was driving 69s car, they stopped at a gas station and some thug dudes were tryna beef 69. it could happen if they hang around him more n more

Leg kicks will continue to be a problem

He's only 26 and has a great frame for 135 at 5'11 and 72" reach.

But I don't see him beating yan, Aljo, Sandhagen, TJ, Aldo, Font or most of the top 10. He knows it which is why he's gonna test free agency.

could be a possibility. i was listening to him and tim welchs podcast after they met stevewilldoit and 69. tim said he was driving 69s car, they stopped at a gas station and some thug dudes were tryna beef 69. it could happen if they hang around him more n more
I know 69 made a lot of money, but I doubt he has enough to hire security full time for the rest of his life

He’ll make a lot of money, but will never live up to the hype.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back