Who would win in a fight with no time limit?

Both have unreal cardio but Prime Ferg had the better chin and overall tougher than Diaz.

This is such a dumb fucking question.

Tony is several levels above him. Second longest UFC winning streak at 155 vs. Journeyman who cashed in on Conor gassing after beating the shit put of him.

This is such a dumb fucking question.

Tony is several levels above him. Second longest UFC winning streak at 155 vs. Journeyman who cashed in on Conor gassing after beating the shit put of him.
Tony is better than Diaz,but not tougher. Diaz is a fuckin zombie.

Diaz. He has solid boxing fundamentals and great BJJ for MMA. Tony has no striking defense, and for all of his flashy / wild scrambles, pretty sloppy grappling.

At 155, prime Tony, 100%. He would bust Diaz up. At 170 it would depend on how Tony would look like at that weight, but I'd still favor him.

I think Tony is better, but Diaz is so durable that it'd be a war. Diaz might just prevail if no time limit, although he'd probably end up injured and a bloody mess.

Diaz. He has solid boxing fundamentals and great BJJ for MMA. Tony has no striking defense, and for all of his flashy / wild scrambles, pretty sloppy grappling.
Tony has significantly better striking defense than Diaz lol, what? I don't think the grappling would ever come into play, neither of them shoot for TDs, and Tony's a better clinchfighter.

I think Tony is better, but Diaz is so durable that it'd be a war. Diaz might just prevail if no time limit, although he'd probably end up injured and a bloody mess.

Why do you think Diaz is more durable?

Even 37 year old tony took a massive fucking beating from Gaethje, one of the hardest hitters at 155 and even dropped him once. Just didnt fucking tap to a heel hook from Dariush and toughed it out.

Tony destroys Nates legs and body with kicks and his face with elbows. Tony would finish him.

Diaz has literally been sat down from shots to the chin, legs being kicked to death, or in one instance a body kick.

I genuinely believe the Justin that beat Ferguson would've finished Diaz by the 3rd or 4th round somewhat similar to Thompson finishing him just beating up the legs(Justin would chew his calves up) to set up big headshots.

Man, I don't get the narrative that Nate gets better as the fight goes on. Typically if he doesn't get going early, he just gets his ass beat for the full 25.

UFC shills, get back to the pink goof and tell him to book it already!

Back