Luque vs Diaz needs to happen

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
It'd be great for the promotion. Everyone needs to know who Luque is

At least stick Luque in constant main events
<{JustBleed}>

Luque is one of the most underrated and overlooked fighters in UFC. He could be champ.

Luque might just be the second person to finish Nate in the ufc if they fight

No it doesn't. That fight would be a blowout. What's the point of the rankings if they never utilize them. If the belt is tied up make luque v Edwards for the eliminator

Edwards already beat Luque but I would still love to see it again. I believe Luque has improved.

Luque by whatever he wants lol.

No it doesn't. That fight would be a blowout. What's the point of the rankings if they never utilize them. If the belt is tied up make luque v Edwards for the eliminator
Edwards isn’t fighting anybody at this point. And he shouldn’t have to. He’s earned his shot.

Let Luque take this high profile fight with Nate. It’s a good way to let the casuals know who he is. Especially if he has a spectacular performance.

No. Conor vs Diaz 3 needs to happen. Khabib vs. prime Tony needed to happen.

Diaz vs. Luque doesn't even register on the "need to happen" meter.
<{walkerwhut}>

Stupidest fight ever.

luque is on the cusp of a title shot, why would he waste his time fighting a bum like Diaz?

Luque wants it though. Would draw him some more attention. I think he can finish Nate.

Crazy that Luque has had 17 UFC fights already.

Edwards isn’t fighting anybody at this point. And he shouldn’t have to. He’s earned his shot.

Let Luque take this high profile fight with Nate. It’s a good way to let the casuals know who he is. Especially if he has a spectacular performance.
Bruh you already know he is. Nobody knows Leon Edwards. Plus why does he deserve one? Beating Diaz? NC against belal Muhammad? Super long lay off before that? That embarrassing last round against Nate wasn't a good look either. I swear the UFC always dances around legit title eliminators.

Bruh you already know he is. Nobody knows Leon Edwards. Plus why does he deserve one? Beating Diaz? NC against belal Muhammad? Super long lay off before that? That embarrassing last round against Nate wasn't a good look either. I swear the UFC always dances around legit title eliminators.
Well weren’t people saying Nate would/could get the shot if he beat Edwards? If you don’t think an 8, or 9 fight win streak is enough for a TS. Then I don’t know what to tell you. Yet, Masvidal gets two free shots losing both, with no fights in between?? You’re the problem with the UFC today. Go watch wrestling or some other shit like afternoon soap operas. Either you want to see the best fight the best. Or you’re a casual.

Probably going to be on the Dec 11th card. Will be Moreno V Fig main even Nunes V Pena and Nate v Luqye five rounder

Only because it satiates my hatred for Diaz.

Also Luque is one of the most exciting fighters currently. He deserves his well earned respect.

Im here for it. Regardless of what Diaz haters on here want the world to believe, Diaz did nearly finish Leon Edwards for what its worth I could see him compromising Luque in the same fashion. Good fight for both guys.

Luque is a real title contender. I see Diaz getting stopped by face ripped to shreds, doc steps in.

No need for this dumb ass fight. I love Nate but he would get smoked for sure, he has no business in there with Luque.

Well weren’t people saying Nate would/could get the shot if he beat Edwards? If you don’t think an 8, or 9 fight win streak is enough for a TS. Then I don’t know what to tell you. Yet, Masvidal gets two free shots losing both, with no fights in between?? You’re the problem with the UFC today. Go watch wrestling or some other shit like afternoon soap operas. Either you want to see the best fight the best. Or you’re a casual.
Masvidals ts was bullshit.
Normally, I would, but he looked like shit in his last two fights against sub par fighters. Quality > quanity
I also never heard anyone saying Diaz should have with a win.
Nah homie, retarded ass opinions like your own are everything that's wrong with this sport. The best fight the best doesn't equal a dude who beat a complete can and almost got finished and before that had a no contest lol stop smoking crack

Back