Things that happened during a fight that makes you cringe?

Fedor5723

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I absolutely hate it when strikers get tooking down and look like a beginner of their back.
Examples Conor vs Mendes and Jan vs Izzy. Also Black Beast vs DC.

Those fights where they are constantly high fiving eachother after landing a good punch/kick, and hugging during the fight when one lands a good shot. its sickening and a huge disgrace to the history of this sport. Ultimate Fighting its long gone

Now hugging and high fiving after the fight has finished is absoutley fine and respectful. But when they are doing it so many times in the actual fight then it might as well be a work

Kazushi-Sakuraba-mma-663350_264_320.jpg

All of this...

I absolutely hate it when strikers get tooking down and look like a beginner of their back.
I'm not a fighter so maybe I'm cringing when I shouldn't be cringing, but regarding really vocal coaches who are constantly shouting to their fighters during fights........I'm thinking STFU for one minute For Eff Sake and let your fighter focus.

Black belts also get taken down and controlled, and wrestlers still get submitted. Does that mean they are beginners as well?

Back