News Dan Hookers fight against Nasrat is in jeopardy. UPDATED (HOOKER can travel now)

Visa issues are the new ducking mechanism. Why didn’t you send in the paperwork and apply early?

I feel like Hooker is using this as an excuse to get out of the fight. I don’t blame him, Nasrat is motivated for this one.

His going to have to sit this one out, maybe find a place to stay in America for a camp that way Hooker can get a booked fight

And stay in the USA?

<36>

Yes.

b7ba5fe9005182079181f364aa8021e2.gif

Do I have to be the first one to say how the probability of this fight going through is very low due to how totalitarian Australia has become? When your on their time, they don't give a fuck about you as a citizen.

He should’ve planned ahead for this. He knows you don’t get a visa in a week or 2 notice during Covid

If he’s any sense when/if he gets out dont go back to that prison camp of a country
Dan Hooker would KO you for that lol he's a New Zealand patriot .
This sucks though especially after what he went through after his last loss and having to isolate for so long . Hope he gets to murica .

I believe @Mtlguy knows how things work with embassies, maybe he can help?

Dan Hooker would KO you for that lol he's a New Zealand patriot .
This sucks though especially after what he went through after his last loss and having to isolate for so long . Hope he gets to murica .

He may be but if he excuses the countries moronic leaders then he deserves to be locked in his house for eternity, or until the country is that broke China take it off him.

Back