How would Conor have done if...

BadJuju

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He started his career at lightweight in the UFC and then went down?

He could have fought at any weight as long as the UFC fed him undersized strikers that would stand in front of him with no risk of taking him down. Doesn't really matter.

Would he have become champion? The reason I am asking is because Conor worked his way up from the bottom of FW so if he did the same at LW and fought the top 10 then what would have happened?

Would he have become champion? The reason I am asking is because Conor worked his way up from the bottom of FW so if he did the same at LW and fought the top 10 then what would have happened?
It's stupid to move down to be two division champion. As long as he avoided Khabib I think he would have been champion anyway

Conor would lose to some BWs let’s be real.

Depends if the UFC gave him the same Yellow Brick Road they gave him at FW. Pretty much any elite fighter could easily rise to champion level if every single fight was tailor made for them to win. It’s only at the highest level where you might actually have to fight somebody that is your Kryptonite. You certainly will at some point. That’s why longevity at the absolute top is so hard to maintain.

He was great at fw with significant size advantages over his opponents.

With his weight struggles no way could he have started at 155 and then moved down.

Oh look another Connor Coulda,Woulda,Shoulda Thread to add to the pile.....
Connor Coulda dropped Diaz but after multiple flush hits that did fookin nothing this happened...
iu

Connor Woulda Knocked that bad Khabib the fook out in the 5th round as planned but this happened.
iu

Connor Shoulda beat the breaks off of mangy ol Dustin but was tired form all the drug use and needed a nappy time...
iu

Shall I go on?... No Okay...

Unfinished must be busy so I got this.

He would fookin dominate at any weight class. He's a fookin savage!!

He started his career at lightweight in the UFC and then went down?
That makes no sense- at 24, 25 ? , he was a 145er and was cutting the proper weight to fight at the class. He had the gift of gab, Dana promoted him perfectly and brought him up at the perfect pace and to his credit, Conor went on to do what he did.
Conor then became more interested about his physique and spent time honing skills that didnt need to be honed.
He devolved at the SPORT OF MMA.

Holy fuck with the unending Conor obsession. Dude is over. Dude is a terrible person. Why is this trash forum filled with this shit daily? Why don't we just talk about Ronda all day, too?

We could talk about Ronda. I'm all for it (once in a while).

See, Ronda was never a "terrible person". She literally never did anything worse than not shaking someones hand after a fight and saying - jokingly - that she would beat Floyd by trying to take him down.

Then she got depressed by losing. WHAT A DESPICAPLE HUMAN BEING!

She didn't even talk trash against Holly or Nunes after she lost.

So fuck all Ronda haters. They're all misogynists to the core, deep down.

Couldn't handle a strong female entering the stage.

Depends if the UFC gave him the same Yellow Brick Road they gave him at FW. Pretty much any elite fighter could easily rise to champion level if every single fight was tailor made for them to win. It’s only at the highest level where you might actually have to fight somebody that is your Kryptonite. You certainly will at some point. That’s why longevity at the absolute top is so hard to maintain.

To he fair he fought Aldo, Poirier, Holloway and Mendes. That's a quality resume. He's turned into a bag of shite but don't rewrite history

To he fair he fought Aldo, Poirier, Holloway and Mendes. That's a quality resume. He's turned into a bag of shite but don't rewrite history
The Dustin, Holloway, and Mendes fights all have asterisks beside them. If you don’t realize that, then you’re delusional.

Do you think he’d beat the Max of 2019? How about a full camp Mendes? We know for a fact the Dustin of 2021 demolished him. Get off the magic flute. Either look at it all objectively, or don’t look at it at all.

Back