If Conor Beat Barboxa, Al Iaquinta, Khabib, Dustin & Gaethie after Eddie would he be Goat?

i dont think anyone from that list beats Conor but this is MMA so everything is possible

What kind of thread is this lmao.
I know it's the middle of the night for most of the US in the middle of the week, but still, this is just silliness.

"If Conor beat 5 guys, 2 of which he actually lost to but we'll pretend he won, is he the GOAT?"

What does it matter? He definitely aint beating them now

Bit baitish tbh. Some people were calling him GOAT when he beat Eddie, these guys that Khabib beat were tougher so just wondering how these previous Conor is GOAT people will answer it (Obviously Khabib beat Conor and not himself)

What kind of thread is this lmao.
I know it's the middle of the night for most of the US in the middle of the week, but still, this is just silliness.

"If Conor beat 5 guys, 2 of which he actually lost to but we'll pretend he won, is he the GOAT?"

lol you must not be good at riddles

Add to that another win over Nate Diaz so hes 2-1, and yeah id say he would be up there with the goats...

yes if he was undefeated, 4 of those were title fights and had the most 10-8 rounds in UFC history, only lost 1 round and never bled in the octagon.

After beating Eddie for the belt he wouldn't be fighting Barboza or Al.... SMH
It was Tony or Khabib next. It's almost like there was a reason he went running away to cash in right away instead of fighting one of three bad matchups waiting for him at LW.

IF Kirk Cousins led the Vikings to 3 super bowl championships in the 3 years hes been there, hed be in goat conversation
He didnt .

WTF ?

I, for one, would at least stop calling for him and the coach to be fired.

Back