42 y/o Dad needs an all around Glove/Gear

You really can't go wrong with kofightgear gloves. They have great customer service as well.

That being said, are you a bigger guy? Love my KO 16ozers however there strictly for bag work. Id feel awful bringing these into the ring for sparring, they would eat my partners up.

I did the dance in the beginning of stepping around purchasing two pairs of gloves. In the long run you will thank your self for investing in the proper equipment as yuour hands and partners faces/bodies will be much obliged.

Cagesidemma has very nice sparring gloves for starters and there another easy company to deal with

Cagesidemma has very nice sparring gloves for starters and there another easy company to deal with

I always wanted to try their 2.0 version, but it has been out of stock for months! Are the regular ones worth the $70?

Best
Gus

A lot of mma stores give first responder discounts too, so be sure to ask

I always wanted to try their 2.0 version, but it has been out of stock for months! Are the regular ones worth the $70?

Best
Gus

I used the blizzards while I was young and naive for both pad/bag work and sparring. They held up for a solid 6 months of abuse. Super comfortable and easy on your partners

It's coming down to KO Fightgear vs. Ringside IMF Tech. Im LEANING towards getting the KO's since it will be about 1/2 the price and if I dont like them, then donate them to my gym or son and get the Ringside.

Back