Khabib trained with DC and Cain and held is own..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do you think he could move a guy like Derrick lewis around? I know hes a freak but bb is huge abnd explodes in positions very well, plus just one hit from bb and its game over.

Do you think he could move a guy like Derrick lewis around? I know hes a freak but bb is huge abnd explodes in positions very well, plus just one hit from bb and its game over.
I’m a huge Khabib fan but DC was just boosting his guy. DC used to rag doll 215-220 lb men in the cage, literally pick them up and dump them on the canvas like they were nothing. If DC put any effort into it Khabib wouldn’t be close to holding his own. At a certain point weight disparity becomes so great that technique becomes almost irrelevant.

images

it was just a joke obviously the weight difference is unfair.

Guys like Khabib and Islam can hold their own against any weight class

Askren mops the floor with both.

Tibau 30-27

The closest thing to a good offensive mma wrestler on either's resume is Nik Lentz

And in a real fight DC and Cain would paralyze Khabib/Islam...don't be silly

Last edited:
Yeah, I’m not buying that for a second.

The number 1 rule of modern mma. There are weight divisions for a reason. And how is a LW realistically going to “hold his own” against a guy 80 lbs heavier, with an Olympic wrestling pedigree?

Nobody can be this naive.

[
Yeah, I’m not buying that for a second.

The number 1 rule of modern mma. There are weight divisions for a reason. And how is a LW realistically going to “hold his own” against a guy 80 lbs heavier, with an Olympic wrestling pedigree?

Nobody can be this naive.

DC bodyslammed Hendo and Barnett.

Cain took down Brock and GnP'd him.

The Dagi dickriding is getting ridiculous.

Khabib and Islam would die if they ever found themselves in a confined space with the Black Beast.

They would demolish Black Bum with ease.

Each guy grabs a leg, trips him down, molests him.

I’m a huge Khabib fan but DC was just boosting his guy. DC used to rag doll 215-220 lb men in the cage, literally pick them up and dump them on the canvas like they were nothing. If DC put any effort into it Khabib wouldn’t be close to holding his own. At a certain point weight disparity becomes so great that technique becomes almost irrelevant.

Yup but DC also had great technique too lol.

Khabib has said himself that DC is too strong..
Just because some dude on a forum asks a question doesnt mean the fighter thinks that .
So all those triggered haters need to calm ya tits down.

They were taking it easy and not trying to hurt the little fellow.

Khabib couldn't do anything against Tibau, and he ducked proving he is a real legend by fighting at 170.

Cain and DC would both ragdoll him.

It's not always about size and weight, you have to understand the advantages they have over you in order to be able to do well and possibly win vs a bigger/heavier fighter. Like trying to go muscle vs muscle vs someone who has 50+ lbs over you wouldn't be the best strategy. Yes the bigger/heavier fighter will have the advantage but it doesn't mean it's an automatic win. Smaller/lighter fighter would have to leverage his strengths well and figure out ways to have an advantage. It's not impossible, just extremely difficult. You also would need certain strengths to even be competitive vs bigger/heavier fighters.

No one is this dumb.

You almost had me there TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back