Media Dana White: The two best heavyweights in the world are Gane and Lewis (not Ngannou)

Is Dana White dissing Ngannou by calling Lewis and Gane the two best heavyweights?

• Total voters
Lol. Well, Dana can’t very well say publicly that he’s holding a title fight that doesn’t involve the top guy can he.

It’d make this charade a bigger farce than it already is.

Crazy how times have changed when Dana was licking francis ass every second when he really wanted him to beat Stipe the first time, but Francis came back the hard way without that Dana white special treatment and earned his rematch and won it in devastating fashion worthy of knockout of the year.

Well, Lewis did beat Ngannou, so at least there's somewhat of an argument there....Not sure what Gane did to be the second best HW, though.
He looked good against Francis in that sparring video. That’s about it…
Even though I do think Gane poses technical problems for Francis in an actual fight.

He has an agenda. But, is he actually wrong? I could easily see Gane outpointing Ngannou. And we already saw Lewis beat him. Sure, things change over time. But, Ngannou ducked Lewis imo. And that says a lot.

And the poll.. Dissing yes. But, is he wrong? I don’t love the options or the way the question is set up. Quit trying to be so hip with these things. And ask a black and white question. Or give more options.

Dude is full of shit but he knows what he’s doing

Back