If Derrick beats Gane...

HeDidn'tWantTheFight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
goes on to dethrone Francis, and then defends the belt against Jon...

Fuck Fedor, Fuck Cain, and Fuck Stipe. I'm calling him the GOAT, and will be willing to fight over it.

But seriously, where would we rank him in the all time discussion if he went on what would be the craziest late career run in history?

Fuck Fedor, Fuck Cain, and Fuck Stipe. I'm calling him the GOAT, and will be willing to fight over it.

But seriously, where would we rank him in the all time discussion if he went on what would be the craziest late career run in history?

GOATs recognize GOATs

boiax0s5r16z.jpg

That’s why people won’t read your threads.

but..

WAR BIG BEAST!!!!!!

No. Stipe has won 6 UFC title fights, not interim either. Winning an interim, and the full title won’t do it for me.

Some of you people become so enamored and invested in these guys that you make ridiculous claims. Beating Gane, and Ngannou again would be a great accomplishment. But, get real. Defend it 3 times after that, and I’ll entertain the thought.

If Lewis knocked out Gane, Ngannou, Jones, and Miocic... Just wow

Some retards would bring up his losses to Shawn Jordan and others to discredit him though

No. Stipe has won 6 UFC title fights, not interim either. Winning an interim, and the full title won’t do it for me.

Some of you people become so enamored and invested in these guys that you make ridiculous claims. Beating Gane, and Ngannou again would be a great accomplishment. But, get real. Defend it 3 times after that, and I’ll entertain the thought.

He Win Gabriel Gonzaga, Roy Nelson, Travis Browne, Marcin Tybura, Volkov,
Ilir Latifi, Oleynik And Curtis.

if he beats Gane Prime, Francis Ngannou twice and Jones will be legendary.

*when he beats gane*
FTFY

But yea having the Black Beast as Heavyweight champion would be awesome lol.

If Lewis knocked out Gane, Ngannou, Jones, and Miocic... Just wow

Some retards would bring up his losses to Shawn Jordan and others to discredit him though
That'd be a 40 year old (if not older) Stipe by then though.

Still would be utterly insane

He Win Gabriel Gonzaga, Roy Nelson, Travis Browne, Marcin Tybura, Volkov,
Ilir Latifi, Oleynik And Curtis.

if he beats Gane Prime, Francis Ngannou twice and Jones will be legendary.

tenor.gif

The cool thing about that whole GOAT thing, if you actually believe in such a thing. Is that you get to make up your own criteria.

Jones has ducked both Ngannou, and Stipe though because he knows he has no chance of winning. And what would be special about beating Jones in 2022? He’s just a ped cheat that people also throw that fake title on.

There is no GOAT.

If he beats Lewis he will have beaten Lewis, Volkov, Rozenstruik, & JDS in a span of 8 months.

If beats Ngannou in DEC or JAN you're talking about 1 of the greatest calender year runs in mma history. Haters will still hate though.

No. He needs to break the record for most HW defenses, which he wont.

Then his total number of legit top 10 wins (not bums or old bums) would be like 3 lol.

Back