What’s Jon Jones’ best win besides DC?

The Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it’s obvious DC is Jon’s best win, but other than that is his resume that impressive? I would personally say Shogun and Glover are his next best. Even if you count Thiago as a win, Thiago was soon after humiliated by Glover. Gustaffson and Reyes are good fighters but Jon made them look probably better than they actually are, I don’t think Gustaffson has won a fight in many years.

Because of where they were in their careers, i rare his win over Bader pretty highly. Rampage too.

Rampage was in so good shape for that fight. He looked pretty good too defensively. Bones still outclassed him.

That was one of Bones more dirtiest fights tho. Eye pokes galore

Rashad was a massive win, at the time he was better than everyone else at 205.
Idk i think Shogun was always a bad matchup for Rashad and would've beaten him at any point in their careers.

Because of where they were in their careers, i rare his win over Bader pretty highly. Rampage too.

Rampage was in so good shape for that fight. He looked pretty good too defensively. Bones still outclassed him.

Rampage was in good shape physically, but more or less a pure head hunter at this point.
His footwork also consisted solely of plodding and/or moving forward or backwards in straight lines, making it very easy for Jones to kick the shit out of Rampage's knees.

Last edited:
Not being permanently banned from the sport due to ped use was pretty huge.

But, avoiding fighting Ngannou is likely his biggest win.

maxresdefault.jpg

His toughest and best fight.
The fight where he had to overcome greatest adversitiy - Best victory imo

Last edited:

Jon messed up Page’s knee in the first.. It’s a shame too. Rampage could have been the one to land!!

Gustafsson easily almost the same size as the champion, a young assassin and was at his physical peak and 100% confident.

Young Lion vs Young Lion a True War!
images

images

images

images

Rashad was a massive win, at the time he was better than everyone else at 205.

Nah Lyoto took Rashad soul!!

Old, mediocre, old, Bellator reject, no knees, Bellator reject, Bellator reject, quitter, lol @ TUF

This is is the way of the heavyweights

Rampage - UFC Champion
Machida - UFC Champion
DC - Olympic Wrestler and Champion in 2 category.
TRT invencible Vitor - UFC Champion
Rashad - UFC Champion

if LHW is so easy why are many fighters killing themselves cutting weight?

Anderson, Romero, Paulo Costa have always cut weight to get away from Jones.

Izzy tried to fight in LHW and was humiliated by a "Old Man".
FilthyPlumpAnteater-size_restricted.gif

SpectacularMildBison-size_restricted.gif

Back