For once I agree with Colby

Sure thing
heuae.png

HE'S A FANBOI. AND USED IPHONE! {<jordan}

Colby always trying to attach himself to bigger stars for attention at the end of the day Colby don’t care about China himself and people just falling for the bait lol

Not this again. Colby and many conservatives love to use China as their scapegoat or to score political points. I wonder why they're not saying the same thing about Saudi Arabia? Is it because Trump is a buddy with their leader?

Also LeBron is from America, he has the perfect right to complain about the country he's living in.

Why shouldnt they? they are also quiet about Chechnia, Saudi Arabia or about any other country in which crimes against humanity happen, including the US. Americans are just salty that China is overtaking them, thats why for a few years now they act as like China is the devil itself, while containing people for over 30 years in Guantanamo without any formal judgement lol.

The article mentions that Nike has factories in China, but the greater problem is not that Nike produces shoes in China but rather that it sells shoes in China. Nike, like most Fortune 500 companies (including the major tech companies), is beholden to China because that's where much of their growth will come. These companies are valuated based on growth projections so China is of paramount importance.

Lebron's ties to China are not just related to Nike though. The NBA is also dependent on Chinese growth.

I hate when War Room sh!t sneaks through the cracks, and f*k Colby if he ain't fighting I ain't listening...

Why should he? He's from America, not China.

The unhealthy obsession with China from the right is as bad as the unhealthy obsession the left(liberal) have with Russia.
For many reasons. We haven't caught Russian spys sleeping with politicians or driving them for 20 years. 90% of our good dont say "made in Russia". Millions of American jobs weren't sent to Russia. Hollywood & sports leagues aren't capitulating to Russia. And Russia doesn't currently have concentration camps for Muslims, child slave labor, reeducation for Christians, & forced abortion.

Other than that, perfect comparison lol.

Just watched a southpark episode last night from about 2 years ago, & they nailed the whole China/Disney/Hollywood angle.

Its a pretty hit & miss show but I was impressed.

For many reasons. We haven't caught Russian spys sleeping with politicians or driving them for 20 years. 90% of our good dont say "made in Russia". Millions of American jobs weren't sent to Russia. Hollywood & sports leagues aren't capitulating to Russia. And Russia doesn't currently have concentration camps for Muslims, child slave labor, reeducation for Christians, & forced abortion.

Funny America have all those but worse. Before complaining other countries how about fix your own shit?
Care about Muslims? Stop supporting Israel and bombing the middle east.

Worry about concentration camp? Then close the Guantanamo Bay.

Bonus:
I
E7-zFTvUcAEpS8z

Not this again. Colby and many conservatives love to use China as their scapegoat or to score political points. I wonder why they're not saying the same thing about Saudi Arabia? Is it because Trump is a buddy with their leader?

Also LeBron is from America, he has the perfect right to complain about the country he's living in.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the Chinese honey pots were working their way up the Republican leadership ladder; no?

https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-media...-in-china-because-hes-a-chinese-puppet-master

Colby's a MAGA troll and I hope Usman sleeps him. But he's right about athletes staying quiet about China.
Everyone picks their battles. I don't hear colby calling out the various states who are suppressing voters, his man Donald and the insurrection , the lies about the election etc... Colby is just playing a character. Chael did it first but the difference is Chael is smart and clever. Colby is neither. I'm really hoping for Kamara to destroy him. I'd like to see i5 40/32 going into the 5th and then a KO that makes me forget about what Hendo did to Bisping. Colby , the fighter not the asshole characther, really impressed me in his loss to Kamara but I think Kamara is quite a bit better and I think that may have been peak Colby. Kind of like when Robbie ruined Rory after a war.

Back