Hallelujah! Joe Rogan replaced by Dominick Cruz on commentary UFC 265

I like it. Rogan has turned his commentary into another podcast where he shouts hyperbole and cracks up with Cormier.

cruz isn’t the best option, but it’s light years better.

Nawh dc and bisping make it a podcast, felder does too if hes working the desk with either of them

Last edited:
Dom sucks and is too robotic

Rogan, DC and Anik are the dream team of commentary whether sherbros like it or not

rogan.jpg

Last edited:
I like it. Rogan has turned his commentary into another podcast where he shouts hyperbole and cracks up with Cormier.

cruz isn’t the best option, but it’s light years better.

Dom isn't my favorite but i can't stand Rogan screaming and talking nonsense in the middle of the fight.

*Fighter gets punched in the arm*

Rogan: OMG HE'S HURT HE'S HURT!

*Leg kick*

Rogan: OOOOHHHHHH

*the middle of the fight*

Rogan: you saw me in the ice bath? 30 minutes?! Yeah man that shit was crazy

Dom isn't my favorite but i can't stand Rogan screaming and talking nonsense in the middle of the fight.

*Leg kick*

'IT'S TIGHT!!'

No, no, no, it's not.

*Leg kick*

Yep. I know he loves mma but he’s blatantly disrespectful of the sport’s integrity throughout the broadcast because he’s blinded by his ego and self immersed.

I kinda figured they would part ways last year. He’s outgrown that role and the ufc has moved to a slightly more refined era. He just seems out of place now.

Rogan too rich now to bother with UFC.

But on another note, it's one of his passions so im sure it kind of sucks for him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back