Khabib is not humble at ALL *proof inside*

AldoStillGoat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The guy was the most dominate LW ever but he’s standing on the sidelines talking shit saying he’s one of the GOAT’s now... acting like a caveman towards Mcgregor saying he was gonna bite his team’s heart. Who is this guy?

He preaches that he’s humble yet he lumps himself in with the GOATs when nothing could be further from the truth.

Mcgregor is way more manly stepping up to divisions he has no business in while this guy retires at his peak with no damage lumping himself in with the real OG’s in the game. Jones Silva Fedor Aldo

Shit I respect Conor wayy more than him.. ya his antics are out of line but I’ll take a true fighter any day of the week

like Mcgregor said, he ran and split from the division why is he still talking??

12291751280670.png

hi-res-d1ec8ea99ca8eb7c8d908cd0672d1914_crop_exact.jpg

The guy was the most dominate LW ever but he’s standing on the sidelines talking shit saying he’s one of the GOAT’s now... acting like a caveman towards Mcgregor saying he was gonna bite his team’s heart. Who is this guy?

He preaches that he’s humble yet he lumps himself in with the GOATs when nothing could be further from the truth.

Mcgregor is way more manly stepping up to divisions he has no business in while this guy retires at his peak with no damage lumping himself in with the real OG’s in the game. Jones Silva Fedor Aldo

Shit I respect Conor wayy more than him.. ya his antics are out of line but I’ll take a true fighter any day of the week

like Mcgregor said, he ran and split from the division why is he still talking??

12291751280670.png

conman lost and you need to get over that.

12291751280670.png

{<Mcgoat}

Oh fuck off.

I guess I'll say if you dedicate yourself to be world champ and do it it's ok to say you are great.

But atleast Dana lets Conor get away with sexual assault and bus attacks and punching old man and death threats.

I love how his "humble' card is revoked because he reacted to being attacked on a weight cut, Had personal Jibes about his family,wife even he history of his country thrown at him for weeks. No one said hes perfects. Not even himself. You fking weirdos will defend Conors constantly stepping over the line again and again and once the other guy twitches. 'SEE HES JUST AS BAD'
Horrific cretins to a man.

The issue I have with this thread is that it’s addressing a problem that didn’t exist. When has anyone pushed “humble” as the defining trait of khabib? Hardworking, respectful, dominant, etc are all things people describe khabib as. But the guy was telling everyone he was the best in the world when he was barely ranked. That’s the whole reason Conor lost it and went all psycho on him because khabib called him out early. And Conor no likey when people question his self annointed deification

He’s seems like a nice guy but yeah. He isn’t humble in the slightest and never misses a chance to speak, even though sherdog perpetuates the “quiet, humble” persona he most certainly doesn’t have.

who cares. He was a monster and most people that level have something to say.

The issue I have with this thread is that it’s addressing a problem that didn’t exist. When has anyone pushed “humble” as the defining trait of khabib? Hardworking, respectful, dominant, etc are all things people describe khabib as. But the guy was telling everyone he was the best in the world when he was barely ranked. That’s the whole reason Conor lost it and went all psycho on him because khabib called him out early. And Conor no likey when people question his self annointed deification
I’ve read ‘humble’ many times throughout his career on here.
Regardless, I’m not sure this is thread worthy. Most of the top talent have ego to some extent. I’ve got no problem with Khabib talking shit because he backed it up every time.

Back