GSP’s head coach Firas Zahabi predicts Jake Paul is on PEDs

He's not particularly fast, strong, have good cardio or a great physique.

He literally looks like a guy who trains boxing part time. Askren was horrible at striking and frankly super overconfident. Woodley is older and a wrestler with a rocket right hand. It's not hard to invent a game plan for the taller, longer, better boxer Jake to outpoint him.

Now if Jake ever blows away an active professional boxer then I'll say something is funny.

He's not particularly fast, strong, have good cardio or a great physique.

He literally looks like a guy who trains boxing part time. Askren was horrible at striking and frankly super overconfident. Woodley is older and a wrestler with a rocket right hand. It's not hard to invent a game plan for the taller, longer, better boxer Jake to outpoint him.

Now if Jake ever blows away an active professional boxer then I'll say something is funny.
I didn’t say that because he’s such an amazing boxer

Was he clean the week of the fight? Sure, maybe. Let's say so.

I highly doubt this guy wasn't taking shit when he was learning boxing and building his body for competition. Why wouldn't he?

If he isnt he will probably start soon if hes actually serious about fighting pro boxers. He dint have to for his earlier fights but he will probably start with Woodley if he hasn't already.

Maybe.

:He can afford them.

:Boxing is notorious for its lack of drug testing.

:He needs them when he fights professional combat athletes with actual KO power like Tyron and pro boxers(even though a good amateur Cruiserweight could take him out.)

Back