Please Dana: Don't let Vince McMahon outbid you on Gable Steveson

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is watching the Olympics. He is just ran through the previous olympic champ with ease. He is like DC but 10x's better and at the age of 21 he has implied he will be quitting college and future titles to join the highest bidder between WWE and UFC which he assumes will be WWE.

Would be a shame to lose the best and fastest heavyweight wrestler in USA history due to getting outbid by fake wrestling where his gifts will be wasted.

BWR05212.JPG

He doesnt have a "look" Vince will give a shit about and theres no reason to believe he can take a punch
Yeah I doubt the WWE would really care about him (although they might throw him an offer)

But if that dude dedicates himself to MMA he is running through everyone

Why would he quit college? I can understand quitting wrestling by why quit college? Finish it and put it behind you.
he's in college to wrestle and if he gets signed by WWE he won't have time for college

personally i think he's a bit delusional about how pro wrestling and MMA work

even if WWE signed him out the gate it would be a developmental contract and if he can't cut promos he'll be out or never get a major push

and i don't see the UFC signing him without some pro wins first

he's in college to wrestle and if he gets signed by WWE he won't have time for college

personally i think he's a bit delusional about how pro wrestling and MMA work

even if WWE signed him out the gate it would be a developmental contract and if he can't cut promos he'll be out or never get a major push

and i don't see the UFC signing him without some pro wins first
Unless he's traveling on the indie circuit he could make time for college.

I Have seen him wrestle in person. Steveson is the most talented HWT USA wrestler ever Hes huge, fast, doesn't over commit, has slick takedowns, positional awareness, gets chippy and has a superiority complex that works in His favor unlike Luke Rockhold. The guy he beat in ncaa finals Mason parris is a monster and gable beat him very easily.

EDIT just realized Akgul the guy he just beat in Tokyo is defending Olympic and world champ.

But can he strike... this isnt 2008. MMA has disposed of many college wrestling icons into highlight reel knockouts.

Last edited:
To those who think Vince isn't interested, he was a VIP backstage guest where he was chauffeured by Brock Lesnars manager & Vince signed his less talented older brother to a development deal just to sink his hooks into his family for cheap to keep him out of MMA.

Agree he doesn't have the traditional look, but you win that Gold Medal and do backflips and have world class speed for that size and Vince will care.

AJ Ferrari, a wrestler for Oklahoma State that just won nattys at 197 lbs as a freshman. Check out his Instagram or post match interviews. This kid is built for WWE or MMA.

But can he strike... this isnt 2008. MMA has disposed of many college wrestling icons into highlight reel knockouts.

His hands are like clubs on the snapdowns. But who knows on the striking. His offense is unmatched though and he is so aggressive with constant offense. Not one of those guys who wins by good positioning and being sound that MMA has gotten used to. All heavyweights are beatable but he could easily be the next DC on steroids. DC can strike alright but even if he couldnt he would still have been top 5

AJ Ferrari, a wrestler for Oklahoma State that just won nattys at 197 lbs as a freshman. Check out his Instagram or post match interviews. This kid is built for WWE or MMA.

Larger than life personality. I actually "know" his college roommate, and his personality isnt a gimmick or act he really is like that 24/7.

I Have seen him wrestle in person. Steveson is the most talented HWT USA wrestler ever Hes huge, fast, doesn't over commit, has slick takedowns, positional awareness, gets chippy and has a superiority complex that works in His favor unlike Luke Rockhold. The guy he beat in ncaa finals Mason parris is a monster and gable beat him very easily.

He's 21, he can learn to strike.

His hands are like clubs on the snapdowns. But who knows on the striking. His offense is unmatched though and he is so aggressive with constant offense. Not one of those guys who wins by good positioning and being sound that MMA has gotten used to. All heavyweights are beatable but he could easily be the next DC on steroids. DC can strike alright but even if he couldnt he would still have been top 5
And DC was bloated guy that wrestled 184 in college and didn't start mma young

Gable just tooled the defending Olympic champ, safe to say hes better than dc at wrestling

And DC was bloated guy that wrestled 184 in college and didn't start mma young

Gable just tooled the defending Olympic champ, safe to say hes better than dc at wrestling
Oh I agree, was just saying 2008 or 2021 i'd bet on him in MMA.

Back