Is this the worst p4p ranking out there?

Oh wow that's a bad one

Viacom probably gave them some money.

DJ just lost to a no name. Bader just got destroyed by Nemkov and wasnt good enough in the UFC. McKee in front of Volk and Holloway is laughable.

They're fine.

_ERRSqlF_400x400.jpg

g338iwi116w31.jpg

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/rankings
Ryan Bader and Mckee ranked above Volkanovski.Poirier,Oliveira,Whittaker,Moreno, and Holloway. What's worse is that Jan blachowicz isn't even in the top 15.

DJ is ranked #4, i mean i like Dj but he's not a top 5 or top 10 p4p anymore.
Bader on a p4p list is just so embarrassing... I can't.

Jon Jones being #1 is a joke after razor thin split decision win, then Jiri and Jan decimating Dom in his next 2.

Jones hasn't fought in almost 543 days.
Trash

The same Ryan Bader who couldn't make it in the big time so he moved to the minor leagues? <45>

Oh wow that's a bad one

Viacom probably gave them some money.

DJ just lost to a no name. Bader just got destroyed by Nemkov and wasnt good enough in the UFC. McKee in front of Volk and Holloway is laughable.

Bader wasn't good enough in the UFC? For what? Dude was top 10, maybe top 5 when they cut him and would still be ranked in the UFC right now if he was there.

Who was the “ journalist “ who smacked together this abomination

Bad P4P lists get people talking. Journalists know that.

Bader wasn't good enough in the UFC? For what? Dude was top 10, maybe top 5 when they cut him and would still be ranked in the UFC right now if he was there.
Wasn't he #5 when they cut him?

The same Ryan Bader who couldn't make it in the big time so he moved to the minor leagues? <45>
Bader was a top contender during Jones and DC's reign, but UFC wanted to give those shots to new guys that just stood and banged. I'd favor him over Jan right now.

P4P are a waste of time. There's no any to objectively adress who's facing tougher competition.

Some will argue the lighter weight classes have a deeper talent pool (bigger athletes going to other sports where there's more money involved, etc). BUT the Light Heavyweight division has the best vertical jump of all weight classes which goes completely against that notion (VJ is an direct test of athleticism).

There's simply no way to compare Ngannou to Usman or Moreno. All lists are complete arbitrary bullshit.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/rankings
Ryan Bader and Mckee ranked above Volkanovski.Poirier,Oliveira,Whittaker,Moreno, and Holloway. What's worse is that Jan blachowicz isn't even in the top 15.

DJ is ranked #4, i mean i like Dj but he's not a top 5 or top 10 p4p anymore.

Guys coming off KO losses (DJ, Stipe, etc) should NEVER be listed in the top 10 p4p.

p4p, beyond showcasing skill and dominance, is very much a "who's hot right now" list. Volk is coming off of two straight wins over Max fucking Holloway. Stipe and DJ got put to sleep in their last fight.

The only way you should possibly stay on a top 10 p4p list after a loss is if that loss was a super controversial split decision or something. Otherwise, you have to work your way back on after a loss.

Back