Tyson x Khabib - HOTBOXIN’ Full Interview

Nothing great from Tyson though. May as well be asleep. Triple C held that shit together nicely

Mike Tyson was so mentally slow in this. But Khabib and Henry were acting very casual with him despite it. Not sure what is going on with mike between drugs and brain damage. But, one thing, those two were very supportive of the situation.

Last edited:
Khabib doing stuff like this means it’s only a matter of time before he’s on rogans show. He’s always wanted to go on but he wants his English to be really good before he goes on. I’m not a khabib fan but I’d def listen to that. Hopefully Joe can stay on track n not talk about dmt elves and getting too high on edibles.

I REALLY REALLY TRIED!!!to watch it but but cejudo is annoying

Mike Tyson was so mentally slow in this. But Khabib and Henry were acting very casual with him despite it. Not sure what is going on with mike between drugs and brain damage. But, one thing, those two were very supportive of the situation.
Yeh he’s just way too high most of the time. Almost incoherent.

I thought Henry did a good job reeling him in and trying to keep the conversation going

Some episodes Tyson is useless, and this was one of them.

He gets way too high. More than weed, he does shrooms too he says.

He brings name value only most of the time.

Cejudo does great tho.

Khabib doing stuff like this means it’s only a matter of time before he’s on rogans show. He’s always wanted to go on but he wants his English to be really good before he goes on. I’m not a khabib fan but I’d def listen to that. Hopefully Joe can stay on track n not talk about dmt elves and getting too high on edibles.
Yeah if he did this,he is gonna do the JRE. Cant wait. I hope its a long one.

The weed makes him worse tbh

I like the idea of the show,but Tyson is very incoherent quite often. When he pulls himself together,he does say some profound shit from time to time.

Mike is only good when he’s sober and someone is asking him questions. He sucks as a host or commentator. It’s like you have to prod him for feedback, instead of skilled hosts who know how to get the most out of their guests and keep the ball rolling.

Reactions: HHJ
Weed ruins interviews

It's funny how so many mma fans celebrate Mike Tyson while spitting on Greg Hardy from their high horses. Tremendous hypocrisy.

Back