Any A-Level Olympians ready to take over the UFC?

Prologue

KB skills, BJJ skills, TKD skills...
@red
Reaction score
With the Olympics on, I'm curious if anyone has caught any A-Level athletes ready to put the current UFC roster to shame.

I have to say, olympic Judoka Teddy Riner is a true sherdogger. 6'8, 287 lbs, and jacked. Sure he only took bronze this year, but I have no doubts he could trane UFC for 3 months and dethrone Ngannou with absolute ease.

Teddy_Montreal.jpg

<{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}>

Book it Uncle Dana!

If there's anyone else, put them down.

I hope so! More exciting fights since they're better and more experienced at beating PED tests.

Ronda only took bronze, no? I think that gold medal wrestling chick would probably maul the crap out of people.

Dana posted about some chick winning gold in wrestling yesterday in the Olympics maybe he’s grooming her

Don't know but I'm fired up to watch Taylor in the finals. Also pumped for Dake and Steveson to get rolling.

2 x Taekwondo gold medallist Jade Jones did actually hint at an interest in MMA at one point, but I can't see her actually doing it.

Ronda only took bronze, no? I think that gold medal wrestling chick would probably maul the crap out of people.

I was thinking of Tamyra Mensah-Stock as well, she'd be the first Black WMMA fighter with an actual great wrestling base. She's also extremely charismatic and naturally gifted at media from what I can see. She is a bit heavy, though. Competes at 152 lbs, so maybe would have to fight at 145 or even 155 in the PFL (her vs Kayla Harrison would be interesting if she got her other skills up to par).

What happened to that one Russian Heavyweight wrestler?

I'll find his name in a few.

Edit. Found it. Bilyal Makhov.

Suffered from mercury poisoning?

Teddy Rinner is a scumbag who hate mma

He is one of the responsables of the ban of mma in France for all these years btw

I was thinking of Tamyra Mensah-Stock as well, she'd be the first Black WMMA fighter with an actual great wrestling base. She's also extremely charismatic and naturally gifted at media from what I can see. She is a bit heavy, though. Competes at 152 lbs, so maybe would have to fight at 145 or even 155 in the PFL (her vs Kayla Harrison would be interesting if she got her other skills up to par).
Any female athlete with a martial art base that can get to 145 should be scooped up ASAP.

If you wrestle at 152 I would think you could cut to 145 to weigh in the day before a fight in MMA.

I know she would be too heavy for the UFC, but I would be very interested in that Kayla match.

Arlen Lopez looked good right? I guess he would be a ww in the UFC.

Back