News Conor McGregor returns to training in Wheelchair

Conor needed a IV to knock out a manlet chin up bar

It is like that movie: Bleed For This :)

73Sv.gif

Conor is goat but he needs new feet and legs if he wants to hang with Doostin.

fucking straight up savage. even the haters cant deny this is pretty manly stuff to do that with a broken leg
You don’t need legs for chin ups. It’s good that he’s back to training though.
Yeah lol he did use the legs on the last one. 8 neutral grip pull ups wiht 5 kg weight straight up savage,40 year old dads do that

This is gonna sound mean, and I don’t really care.

He strikes me as the type to do it while the camera is there, then do all the wrong things when the camera is off.

I watched a documentary about Tony Parker. He suffered a major knee injury when he was towards the end of his nba career. The PT stuff is pretty serious. You need some crazy dedication to get back in the game. Not to mention luck, support….

This is gonna sound mean, and I don’t really care.

He strikes me as the type to do it while the camera is there, then do all the wrong things when the camera is off.

I watched a documentary about Tony Parker. He suffered a major knee injury when he was towards the end of his nba career. The PT stuff is pretty serious. You need some crazy dedication to get back in the game. Not to mention luck, support….
That's what I think too. There's no full sweat going on. Training in what looks like a football jersey and a million dollar watch on.

I do wonder what does a leg look like without a cast though. I bet that thing is shriveled up. I was in teh ICU for only a week. My leg strength was completely gone but didn't look shriveled like the top of his cast looked in some pictures. Six weeks. Yikes.

Pull ups aren't going to save him, not even pullups in fact, but neutral grip chinups. Not impressed.

Reactions: vlz
Back