News Islam Makhachev opens up as (-330) favourite vs Rafael Dos Anjos (+265)

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

The lines from last time they were booked:

Last edited:
I expect Islam to strikes a lot more in this fight.

I expected bigger differential but that will do for the gambling addicts out there. Seems like there's lotta you.
I don't even know what these odds fully mean, but I see a lot of people find it interesting so I post them lol

I don't gamble.

Last edited:
Until Khabib tells him to take him down.
I hope not. That's one thing I don't like about Islam corner. Makhachev wants to strike but they keep telling him to wrestle.

I don't even know what these odds fully mean, but I see a lot of people fight it interesting so I post them lol

I don't gamble.
US betting is different than Europe's, but iirc;

To win at least 100 dolar with betting on Islam, you need to put minimum 330 dolar, so you can only win 100 dolar in return + the money you bet before.

If you put 100 dolar to RDA, and if RDA wins, you will win 265 dolar, if you put more, you can win even more.

Islam by decision, bet the house

Let see if he makes it to weigh ins this time...

Undisclosed illness inbound

Odds are undervaluing Makhachev.

This is the best price he's opened at since he fought Gleison Tibau, yet his opponent has spent two of his last three fights being controlled for half the fight by opponents who haven't demonstrated anywhere near the kind of grappling prowess of Makhachev.

Islams going to close at least -500

US betting is different than Europe's, but iirc;

To win at least 100 dolar with betting on Islam, you need to put minimum 330 dolar, so you can only win 100 dolar in return + the money you bet before.

If you put 100 dolar to RDA, and if RDA wins, you will win 265 dolar, if you put more, you can win even more.
That’s not right. -400 means to u need to put 400 to win 100.

Odds are undervaluing Makhachev.

This is the best price he's opened at since he fought Gleison Tibau, yet his opponent has spent two of his last three fights being controlled for half the fight by opponents who haven't demonstrated anywhere near the kind of grappling prowess of Makhachev.

Islams going to close at least -500

Yeah, but RDA, even a washed up RDA, will be the best competition Islam has faced in the ring.

I don't even know what these odds fully mean, but I see a lot of people find it interesting so I post them lol

I don't gamble.
I've never bet on sports in my life but I always check the odds. I always found it interesting.

Wake up call for Dos Anjos

according to oddsmakers -- he needs to learn how to fight, and quick

Back