Media Kamaru Usman flexing on his weight-bullying critics

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Usman retweeted this tweet

Maybe it's just me, but I never really heard anyone call Usman a weightbully or any variation of the sort.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone was saying that, certainly not a sentiment that I've ever read or heard.

The main criticism of Usman is that he whines about respect while simultaneously calling for a Masvidal rematch, Nick Diaz whose last win was BJ Penn, & Nate Diaz who is below .500 as a WW.

Glad he's fighting Colby again, and hopefully he fights the winner of Leon vs Chiesa/Luque after that instead of calling for the winner of Nick vs Robbie 2.

Last edited:
He keeps rematching people he already beat, kinda boring imo. A champion should be fighting more worthy contenders instead of the ungrateful and entitled ones, that always get the Dana white privilege rub.

tumblr_mrcmckBvvC1qgttpfo1_500.gif

GSP was reasonably bigger than Usman(190+ lbs in cage against Jake Shields). He depended a lot on his size to outwrestle his opponents, unlike Usman and Khabib.

Usman appears big than he his due to his low body fat.

GSP was reasonably bigger than Usman(190+ lbs in cage against Jake Shields). He depended a lot on his size to outwrestle his opponents, unlike Usman and Khabib.

Lol, not even close. Usman is 2 inches and half bigger than GSP and looks HUGE. Also, GSP has a really body fat. In fact, your post was just a good trolling, congrats.

He keeps rematching people he already beat, kinda boring imo. A champion should be fighting more worthy contenders instead of the ungrateful and entitled ones, that always get the Dana white privilege rub.

He beat them all. Who else there to step up??

Is it really his fault that already beat all the top guys in his division? I think it’s fair to hold that against him.

Who is he supposed to fight that he hasn’t?

You're upset that he rematched Masvidal before rematching Colby?

Masvidal fought him on short notice so he wanted a rematch to show he beats full-camp Masvidal.

They should have him fight the top 15-20 guys next right?

Who has he rematched (not including upcoming Colby/Kamaru) besides Masvidal?

Israel Adesayna. Show that you're not afraid. Want that respect? Be froggy, and jump.

We never got to see Silva vs Jones. This could be a super fight — unless both fighters just dance around for 5 rounds whilst cage hump each other.

Israel Adesayna. Show that you're not afraid. Want that respect? Be froggy, and jump.

We never got to see Silva vs Jones. This could be a super fight — unless both fighters just dance around for 5 rounds whilst cage hump each other.
Finally, some one calling out Kamaru Usman how some of sherbros call out Khabib.

I think moving weightclasses isn't as defining as some people think it is. I don't care for it personally, but its nice to see someone make the argument for Usman. Its interesting how the same guys who make the argument for Khabib, ignore it for Usman.

People on 3+ winning streaks for starters, even Leon, yes i know it would be a rematch but it's more deserving instead of milking the cash cow over and over again to draw in the casuals.

Lol what, Khabib and Usman’s strength and size is probably their biggest advantage. GSP would probably be a LW in today’s scene

Talk about weight bullies is retarded unless someone is caught using diuretics or doing a pull-up on the scale like Cormier. If you make weight, then what’s the problem?

Back