Ngannou vs Gane would be the pinnacle of MMA

GOATtalks

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If Gane gets past Lewis, Ngannou vs Gane will be the pinnacle of MMA.

- these two might be the biggest, most athletic HW’s of all time

- Ngannou is most powerful and scariest KO artist of all time

- Gane is the most technical HW he have ever seen

- both are very well rounded. Ngannou with his newly equipped wrestling and Gane with his tricky submission game

Hoping Gane succeeds against the Black Beast, so we can witness this clash of titans

A fun and exciting fight? Definitely. Pinnacle? Eh that's a bit Rogan-ish overstatement. A huge powerful HW throwing windmill punches hardly qualifies as pinnacle. I would say GSP-Penn could be considered a MMA pinnacle fight
tenor.gif

If Gane gets past Lewis, Ngannou vs Gane will be the pinnacle of MMA.

- these two might be the biggest, most athletic HW’s of all time

- Ngannou is most powerful and scariest KO artist of all time

- Gane is the most technical HW he have ever seen

- both are very well rounded. Ngannou with his newly equipped wrestling and Gane with his tricky submission game

Hoping Gane succeeds against the Black Beast, so we can witness this clash of titans
images

images

BB already beat Francis now will destroy Gane.

objectively the best fight of all time

also they are natty so it's even more anticipated than fedor cro cop

That's some mighty fine hyperbole, bud.
I agree that it's somewhat an exaggerated statement to be made but it's definitely up there in terms of the HW division in the UFC.

A fun and exciting fight? Definitely. Pinnacle? Eh that's a bit Rogan-ish overstatement. A huge powerful HW throwing windmill punches hardly qualifies as pinnacle. I would say GSP-Penn could be considered a MMA pinnacle fight
tenor.gif
Ngannou can fight more technically as well. But why should he, if he can walk through everyone?

I agree that it's somewhat an exaggerated statement to be made but it's definitely up there in terms of the HW division in the UFC.
Ngannou has heavy hands, but so have a lot of HWs over the years. Gane is technical, but it is way too early to say he is the most technical HW ever. It would be a high level match-up, but calling it the pinnacle of MMA is a pretty huge stretch.

Back