News UFC looking to re-book Max Holloway vs. Yair Rodriguez for November 13th

Pillow fisted LW Max via weight bullying

It is. You can say he may win the striking, but to say he'll outbox Max who is probably the best boxer currently in that weight class and Yair has always had a weakness vs boxing. That's why he's kick heavy and avoids inside fighting. You guys have to analyze fights better if you think Yair is the better boxer than Max. Yair has never showed high level boxing in his fights. They are used to set up kicks only.

It is. You can say he may win the striking, but to say he'll outbox Max who is probably the best boxer currently in that weight class and Yair has always had a weakness vs boxing. That's why he's kick heavy and avoids inside fighting. You guys have to analyze fights better if you think Yair is the better boxer than Max. Yair has never showed high level boxing in his fights. They are used to set up kicks only.
bruh

K show me examples of his high level boxing to compare vs Max. Show me what ways he can possibly outbox Max. Go for it.

He was losing to Zombie via Zombie's boxing. In case you forgot how the fight was going before he got the KO at the last few seconds of the fight.

Pillow fisted LW Max via weight bullying
Yair is just as big. As are Ortega & Volk. Most elite 145ers walk around between 170-180, bigger if out of shape.

You're talking about a division that was long the home of Poirier, Oliveira, Hooker, Conor etc.

Max has fought almost all of the above mentioned names, so how is he bullying?

Haters gonna hate, it is what it is.

Right before my birthday too lol, what better gift than to see Max Holloway once again show there's levels to this and beat the PISS out of Yair lol. Outside of a Hail Mary kick, it's safe to say Max styles on him for the majority of the fight, maybe even gets the TKO.

Back