Why Luque is favorite over Chiesa?

• Thread starter Deleted member 579771
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 579771

First of all I am huge fan of Luque. He is great finisher, he has granite chin. But he is near top, not a top fighter. Maverick is undoubtfully top fighter. And Luque has shit TDD. No name Graves and Edwards wrestle f*cked him. And I am scared to see how Chiesa will declass him by wrestling. Chiesa win by humilation, no?

Luque is pure violence :cool::cool:
320.jpg

Just ask Mike :rolleyes:

First of all I am huge fan of Luque. He is great finisher, he has granite chin. But he is near top, not a top fighter. Maverick is undoubtfully top fighter. And Luque has shit TDD. No name Graves and Edwards wrestle f*cked him. And I am scared to see how Chiesa will declass him by wrestling. Chiesa win by humilation, no?
Chiesa isn't a top fighter at all it's the domino effect of beating Magny who's super overrated

Because Chiesa is not that good. His WW record is littered with decisions over wash ups and bloated LW’s.
What about Magny? I expect similar fight? Luque is zero in wrestling defence.

Chiesa isn't a top fighter at all it's the domino effect of beating Magny who's super overrated
Other than his loss to Chiesa, his only losses are to good fighters.
I love seeing keyboard warriors on here discredit certain professional fighters by calling them “super overrated”.
Go show them how it’s done, champ.

I hope luque tdd holds up for this fight because we all know what chiesa gameplan is.

Other than his loss to Chiesa, his only losses are to good fighters.
I love seeing keyboard warriors on here discredit certain professional fighters by calling them “super overrated”.
Go show them how it’s done, champ.
overrated compared to other top fighters.
obviously he would kick my ass but this was never the point

The odds are super close and Luque has been on a tear and is a much better finisher. I think the odds are fair

Chiesa on the ground or Luque standing. All depends on the tdd of Luque.

Here's why: Chiesa's striking is a big weakness, and Luque is above average on the feet and the ground. He's got lethal submissions. Go ahead, try and lay and pray Luque for 15 minutes. That's Chiesa's gameplan. Chiesa has gotten subbed multiple times, bet it happens again...that's if Chiesa can get it to the ground before getting clocked by Luque's powerful hands

Chiesa will get exposed. He's beaten washed up Condit, washed up Diego, tiny RDA, and decision machine Magny. Magny didn't have the hands or submission game to worry Chiesa. Magny is cardio and volume, that's it.

60 day AV bet, TS?

Back