Thinking of putting the house on Ciryl Gane

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
talk me out of it please

at -335, this seems like a good bet

Ciryl Gane will pick Lewis apart everywhere. I love the Black Beast, but he has absolutely nothing to offer aside for praying for a 1 punch KO. Ciryl Gane is an experienced kickboxer and won't put himself in that kind of position

he also seems like a really good grappler too

Does Lewis have any shot aside from a 1 punch KO? I dont think so

I think this will be Lewis retirement fight after Gane mauls him

If these guys were fighting at featherweight, the skill gap would have Gane as a -800 favorite IMO

I would never bet more than I could afford to lose against someone who carries a KO threat throughout the entire fight like Lewis does. Volkov was beating him everywhere for their entire fight until he wasn't.

Any MMA fan that would put the house against Derrick Lewis never watches him fight. Only needs to hit you once square at any point inside of 15 minutes.... fools bet. But hey, you do you bruh

tumblr_n3avz64ycr1roixiho4_250.gifv

While Lewis is a classic hw swanger and banger, he is a rarity in that he can keep that one shot one kill power through out the fight and he can time it better than most.

Gane is the obvious favorite but I never felt confident betting against lewis

If Lewis retires from this fight then I will quit watching the UFC.
I have NEVER seen any fighter retire after being out pointed by a point fighter.
Gane has one the biggest reputations of being a point fighter.
That means he won't be mauling anyone.

Very risky, I'd say Blaydes had a much better chance than Gane at beating Lewis and instead Blaydes was left screaming and wailing on the floor not being able to move his legs... Be careful TS.

Very risky, I'd say Blaydes had a much better chance than Gane at beating Lewis and instead Blaydes was left screaming and wailing on the floor not being able to move his legs... Be careful TS.

Lewis has a much better record against grapplers than he does against strikers..... if Lewis can't beat Hunt and JDS the chances of him beating Gane is pretty slim.

Well. Betting against Lewis always seems rational. Then he loses a round or two. Then KTFO happens.
I wouldn't.

talk me out of it please

at -335, this seems like a good bet

Ciryl Gane will pick Lewis apart everywhere. I love the Black Beast, but he has absolutely nothing to offer aside for praying for a 1 punch KO. Ciryl Gane is an experienced kickboxer and won't put himself in that kind of position

he also seems like a really good grappler too

Does Lewis have any shot aside from a 1 punch KO? I dont think so

If these guys were fighting at featherweight, the skill gap would have Gane as a -800 favorite IMO

I see what you mean but fuck no. -300 is never great against someone like Black Beast who is pretty explosive with his punches and can wreck your head even through your guard.

Back