Derrick Lewis "I like them wrestlers"

Cauliflower Ear

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I doubt if Gane will be shooting on BB this Saturday, and if he gets into a fist fight it could end nasty for Gane
ShortSmoothCommongonolek-size_restricted.gif

Gane likes to push his opponents against the fence, BB has a nasty counter
BlackMassiveAtlanticbluetang-max-1mb.gif

BB can also put the attack on his opponents, especially if they might be hesitant to engage
RingedLeftIchidna-size_restricted.gif

BB is also dangerous in later rounds, we have seen him finish his opponents in rounds 3 and 4
BreakableColossalIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif

Like Derrick, says "I like them wrestlers" but he also likes to Knock Mutha F'ers out

WAR H TOWN'S FINEST, SLAB RIDING, LEA DRANKIN, SCREW'D UP MAYNE
l4KhO8qn2cKDQNLAQ.gif

Rooting for lewis in this one but I feel like gane is going to suprise him and us and catch the beast with a fast kick Shawn Jordan style.

Gane probably won’t shoot and doesn’t need to. He’s going to style on Lewis in the standup for all 5 rounds, or until Gane gets a finish.

Never count derrick lewis out.

Yes he doesn’t have the technical striking, bad cardio and bad grappling, but he makes up for it with patience and power.

he got dat power, and it only needs to land good once. Ask volkov how it felt styling on him for 99% of the fight lol

he got dat power, and it only needs to land good once. Ask volkov how it felt styling on him for 99% of the fight lol
Yup
How the fuck did JDS survive that punch
Fuck knows, must've landed on the side of the head lol, if that would've hit him square on his jaw or any more right and JDS would not have been running away that fast

The only wrestlers he fought are DC, Ivanov, Latifi and Blaydes

He got dominated by one, arguably lost to another and also to a 5'7 LHW. Then Blaydes shot one of the worst wrestling entries youll ever see just absolute shit technique. HW hasnt had good wrestlers in a long time hell there are only a couple decent fighters in general at HW now

Back