They should put Rose/Carla 2 in UFC 268 so Whittman can get that hattrick

Rose needs to take at least 14 months off before the first title defense of her second reign, and Dana doesn't exactly seem like the type of promoter who would go out of his way in the slightest to do such a thing.

Rose needs to take at least 14 months off before the first title defense of her second reign, and Dana doesn't exactly seem like the type of promoter who would go out of his way in the slightest to do such a thing.
UFC 261 had Usman and Rose. 268 Usman and Gaethje . You think that's a coincidence?

Dana isn't in charge.

Last edited:
UFC 261 had Usman and Rose. 268 Usman and Chandler. You think that's a coincidence?

Dana isn't in charge.
Is whittman coaching Chandler now??

I'll be happy if rose vs Carla happens anytime this year really wish it was announced already.

Is whittman coaching Chandler now??

I'll be happy if rose vs Carla happens anytime this year really wish it was announced already.
Oh shit meant Gaethje. And yes i wonder what's the hold up. Rose took zero damage and a #1 is already established.

The greatest trick Trevor Whittman ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
WFBq.gif

Carla needs to fight either JJ or Weili before she gets a title shot

Usman/Covington 2 and Chandler/Gaethje is fine and dandy. Let's go crazy and chuck Rose/Carla in there to give coach Trev the opportunity to close out the year in a way no coach has ever done before.
They'll probably do the stupid rematch with Zhang and Rose in a year tbh.

Usman/Covington 2 and Chandler/Gaethje is fine and dandy. Let's go crazy and chuck Rose/Carla in there to give coach Trev the opportunity to close out the year in a way no coach has ever done before.
It'd be huge for sure.

No, she earned her shot.

Zhang and JJ should rematch for the shot after Esparza.

fuck that Carla should have to prove she can beat JJ in a rematch before she gets a title shot. Weili can rematch Rose to make sure it wasn’t a fluke

Rose doesn't want the fight
<31>

Why does Carla have to prove that? She's on a good streak. Joanna is not. Who cares that she lost to Joanna ages ago?

Joanna said recently she’d fight Carla again, and she is ranked higher than Carla so it makes sense.

Back