Wrestling
Basketball
Tennis
Are all very popular globally.
MMA is still trying to get its foot in the door in a lot of countries

Football is literally played globally
Only in the US Bro

12068005-large.jpg

There are people from every continent in every level of MMA.

Africans, Europeans, asians used to be huge but are not as into it now.

brazilians, Russians, Americans, and one of the goats is Canadian.
It is definitely near the top if it isn't at the top, that's for sure. It is well represented by all areas of the globe. Some regions are perhaps catching up, but MMA has worldwide talent.

All along, It was a punch to the face that was going to bring the world together.

Last edited:
Soccer would be number one. Then boxing and maybe…. Wrestling but….MMA is not that far behind it though

You'd think so but I think MMA wins.

You realize the EPL is like 85-90% white right? Or more. Sure international soccer...by default is multiculturals, the olympics for any sport in them are by default. But those continents and countries aren't necessarily good.

Even in boxing too, what asians are "good" at it? Pacquaio, I'm sure some other guys. South Americans? Aussies?

In MMA we've seen champions from these places, not just fodder.

Lots of asians in mma over at ONE. They are actually bigger than UFC in Asia. Also Japan MMA with Rizin.

Even in boxing too, what asians are "good" at it? Pacquaio, I'm sure some other guys. South Americans? Aussies?
Thailand, Japan and the Philippines all have champions right now. So yeah they are way ahead of mma in Asia still, especially at a high level.

Its odd that you call that football when you throw the ball to pass.... Or that Americans think you have a monopoly on a word 5 billion other people agree means something else
we had a secret meeting back in 1940 to start calling it "football", just to troll the entire world. we know it doesn't make sense. I probably shouldn't admit that, CIA is probably listening....but I agree it is silly

Back