Media Colby showing how much worse his wrestling is than Khabib & Usman's

BlueAccurateBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

Lol! We both know Colby didn’t “EEK OUT” anything in his fight against RDA. That was a clear as day win

I had Covington winning but it wasn't an astonishing victory or anything man.

No knock, Dos Anjos is a beast and still by far the best win on Colby's resume.

Usman did better but the size difference between him and Dos Anjos is huge and that definitely played a factor.

Usman didn't attempt a single takedown, even at points where he was getting lit up and slightly rocked by Colby. Weird how neither one attempted to wrestle.

If Colby was a lefty, you’d all be hugging his nuts.

It’s so sad your fathers control your decisions in life, and you have to follow what daddy says.
So just to clear this up you're a big man because you've fallen for Colby's clearly obvious shtick? It's a work mate you get that right? Don't get me wrong there's plenty to criticize about Usman's early performances but you gotta give the man credit he's looked pretty damn impressive recently. I'm looking forward to the rematch hopefully it's another banger of a fight, either Colby wins and there's a bunch of new interesting matchups at WW, provided of course he/the UFC don't give Masvidal another entirely undeserved title fight, and if Usman wins we're going to get plenty of meme's of Colby likely out on the canvas.

Back