UFC 4 ON PC ! 500 more signatures needed (petition)

• Thread starter Deleted member 584792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 584792

Link : https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-e...copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial

i wanted to play ufc 3 and now 4 on pc for years so bad especially when i tried it on ps4 with friends before masvidal vs usman 2 had a really good time playing it but im not a console guy im sure lot of people want it there is even scams and viruses about that beacause people been looking to play ufc games on pc for a long time

4 years ago devs in this clip they said its possible and that they where going to work on it for ufc 4 and today still nothing, iv been looking around for more information and i found this petition with 4457/5000 signatures so i thought i could share it here

Link : https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-ea-sports-ufc-4-on-pc?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_14824529_en-US:v7&recruiter=1027755322&recruited_by_id=29045170-1e2a-11ea-9592-f7971f26a2ec&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial

i wanted to play ufc 3 and now 4 on pc for years so bad especially when i tried it on ps4 with friends before masvidal vs usman 2 had a really good time playing it but im not a console guy im sure lot of people want it there is even scams and viruses about that beacause people been looking to play ufc games on pc for a long time

4 years ago devs in this clip they said its possible and that they where going to work on it for ufc 4 and today still nothing, iv been looking around for more information and i found this petition with 4457/5000 signatures so i thought i could share it here
Do yourself a favor and not play the game at all

(joking, kinda)

Honestly the PC gamers would mod it to be 10 times better and more realistic. EA needs to severely update the ground game and clinch. Undisputed 3 had the best flowing game in that regard.
Undisputed 3 had loading times way beyond what is acceptable though and it wasn't that good a game either.
But the difference between UFC3 and UFC4 is barely visible and it's like 4 years between releases.

Honestly the PC gamers would mod it to be 10 times better and more realistic. EA needs to severely update the ground game and clinch. Undisputed 3 had the best flowing game in that regard.

clearly mods,optimizations,cracks too obv but EA would make good money and get more audience anyway i still dont get why they didn't make it on pc all that time

Link : https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-ea-sports-ufc-4-on-pc?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_14824529_en-US:v7&recruiter=1027755322&recruited_by_id=29045170-1e2a-11ea-9592-f7971f26a2ec&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial

Only if you sign this one:

https://www.change.org/p/kraft-cana...ldGl0aW9uALgMqQEAAAAAYQce2cH2G+hlMDZkYTA3YQ==

Undisputed 3 had loading times way beyond what is acceptable though and it wasn't that good a game either.
But the difference between UFC3 and UFC4 is barely visible and it's like 4 years between releases.

I though Undisputed 3 was the peak in terms of UFC games. They have removed features since UFC 1 to make it a stand and bang type of game.

I'd like to have a way to play it because I don't have a console anymore but EA isn't likely to do a proper port. The best chance of this happening would be them to put it on a cloud platform like PS Now or Xbox Cloud gaming. I'd take that too.

It's the same thing with the NHL games. I miss being able to play a good hockey franchise game.

Also Esports Boxing Club is coming out soon. While it's not an MMA game it should scratch the itch a little bit.

Last edited:
There would be 50 giant tit mods on mod nexus in the first week.

i aleardy imagine chris weidman and anderson silva broken leg fight mod i would be the one making itwill make them use their jelly legs as swords lmao

done hope u will be able to enjoy that gluten free snack soon lol

That’s why stand and bang is there because they acknowledged their own incompetencies in the grappling development. Hats off to them for that.

Fuck EA, hate that company - they ruin every fucking franchise they touch.

A PC version should’ve been a priority from the start. Cunts.

UFC 4 is trash. Esports Boxing Club is coming out soon for Pc though and looks great.

It's not a good game, EA purposely made my fighters absorb more damage than my opponent rigging the gameplay and ruining my experience due to jealousy of how much of a G I am.

Back