Media Sean Strickland:”O’Malley is a bitch for getting a 6ix9ine tattoo”

I don't get it. Is it because the sex position implies mutual oral sex and that is not manly enough? If so, Strickland is beta cuck for having to prove his manliness by stupid statements about sex positions.

I don't get it. Is it because the sex position implies mutual oral sex and that is not manly enough? If so, Strickland is beta cuck for having to prove his manliness by stupid statements about sex positions.
It’s not.

It also means yin & yang. But I doubt that's what the rapper 69 or O'Malley got it for.

69 means yin and yang (balance). Has nothing to do with the sex position. Perhaps Sean Malley is simply woke?

You're clueless bud go read a different thread

Maybe because I'm 42 but I could care less about what someone has tattooed on their body. Welcome to the WWF vs WCW era

He is,
not a simple one, but a tropicall !

Back