Karolin Kowalkiewicz's decline...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This weekend we will really see how far she's fallen. Penne would normally be an easy fight for her but she seems to have had a steep decline. Hopefully she looks better than she has in her past fights. Probably should retire regardless.

When was she ever on top. You mean her decline from 1/2 way up the mountain?

I like her but she was never that good tbh. She relied on volume and toughness which got her through fights and a win here and there, but obv. always lacked the skills against the better fighters in the weightclass. She's also a lot older than the rest which showed in her recent fights. Penne isn't world-class either but I think Karolina is done.

I liked her. Tough lady who had a pretty good punch. I hate to suggest anyone should retire so I won't.

When was she ever on top. You mean her decline from 1/2 way up the mountain?

Yes, from being a top 5 (easily top 10) fighter. Being 5th best in the world at something is really good ya goof.

Now her fighting is reflecting her sweet, harmless looks and she is looking like she doesn't even belong in an octagon.

Regardless of the outcome, they should both retire after this.

I know she talked about wanting to be a mom some years ago and after that it seems like she's lost some of her motivation.

And also a few years ago she developed Hashimoto's thyroiditis and has been vegan since then which might explain why her performances have been shit lately.

Shes gorgeous.

Fan for life

Her eye was one of the strangest injuries I have seen in MMA. I guess her eye was not working well enough to see the signs.

Thanks KK, Time to hang em up Cutie Pop.

Back