Over/Under for Jon Jones fights in the UFC for the rest of his career

Eric Silva 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm setting the over/under at 1. I personally think he never fights again but maybe he has one more fight. If I was a betting man I say no way he has 2 more fights. Thoughts?

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he never fights again. Doesn't seem like he's in any big hurry to fight at heavyweight.

You can’t have an even number like that. It has to be like 1.5 or some shit.

I’d go under 1.5. That dude is retired, but if they ever did break the bank. He would take 1 fight at HW.

He isn't too enthusiastic about HW, Uncle Goof won't be paying him what he wants, and as time passes the demand to see him fight only diminishes. I'm also curious as to how many fights are left on his contract. I wouldn't be all that surprised if he never fights again.

If he does e d up going to heavyweight I think 2-3. If he doesn’t, I don’t think we will see him in the UFC again

You can’t have an even number like that. It has to be like 1.5 or some shit.

I’d go under 1.5. That dude is retired, but if they ever did break the bank. He would take 1 fight at HW.
I think one fight should be a push/tie so I set it at 1. He's in the "GSP Stage" of his career. If he finds a favorable title fight he might come back for one more but I think he's done. I would take the under.

Smart move my friend touche i didnt read the small print ha ha

I think one fight should be a push/tie so I set it at 1. He's in the "GSP Stage" of his career. If he finds a favorable title fight he might come back for one more but I think he's done. I would take the under.
Interesting logic. I’m a little high, and drunk. But, I still like my 1.5. That’s the way actual gambling works, so that you don’t get a push.

the 'gsp' stage of anyones career = avenge all loses, win at any cost . The mans a true martial art legend

I hope he signs for one more fight

a super mega fight that Dana busts the check book out for

and then he pops for multiple PEDs with no excusable options

Interesting logic. I’m a little high, and drunk. But, I still like my 1.5. That’s the way actual gambling works, so that you don’t get a push.
at 1.5 I would take the under and risk more. I'm not a gambler though unless you include the stock market or marriage.

Well the fight better happen soon cause the last event was such a disappointment that I had to watch bellators entire card instead including the prelims on the same exact day & time.

at 1.5 I would take the under and risk more. I'm not a gambler though unless you include the stock market or marriage.
Two of the biggest gambles ever my friend.

I think he popped already and all this chatter about contracts is a smoke screen. 0 more fights for Jones.

I think Jon will win the heavyweight belt :cool: :cool:
e03f916379898463ec06ac18fec4a73b.gif

Back