Media AJ McKee: I'm the best 145lber in the world; Max Holloway was always my dream fight as a kid

I’d love to see it. Hopefully AJ makes the jump sometime fairly soon, so many good fights for him in the UFC.

AJ would literally destroy Max in seconds it would be zero challenge at all. Max can’t even beat Volkacanski.
I like McKee too but let's be real now, Max is very hard to take down, has the best stamina at FW, and a granite chin. I want to see McKee continue to polish his skills, and gain some more experience. Since he beat the LW champ maybe he can be a champ-champ and take fights at FW and LW before crossing over.

max is a tough fight for anyone hes never been destroyed to my knowledge and hes fought killers and volk is no 1 and very close

Bellator tends to lock their star/champs down pretty well whether by contractually or just offering way more than the UFC would. I can see AJ staying with Bellator as their poster boy smashing low level guys and making tons of money for the foreseeable future just like askren and chandler did

Bellator tends to lock their star/champs down pretty well whether by contractually or just offering way more than the UFC would. I can see AJ staying with Bellator as their poster boy smashing low level guys and making tons of money for the foreseeable future just like askren and chandler did

You got real receipts for this claim? Lol

It’s easy to say that in the minors. But, I actually need to see it in the cage. I’m not saying he can’t do it. I’m saying move on up, and prove it.

The equivalent of a Middle School bum talking smack to High Schoolers from across the fence…. Sounds nice but until you cross the fence it don’t mean nothing.

If you’re in the minor leagues, stay in your lane.

<DisgustingHHH>

AJ is my teammate through Team Bodyshop/ Subfighter affiliation. And the Askren/Chandler contract issue with Bellator is public knowledge

I meant more so on pay. I should have clarified.

Max would torch him.

McKee vs Ortega would be a more competitive fight. Though I have AJ taking that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back