Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
when he was a journeyman at WW
EDZ, Ponzi, and Usman easily beat him

just shows how deep WW is

IK6Kui9.png

nzZOJSp

He gets beat just as easily by the elite at MW as well, dude has a snappy Jab, and fast hands, but fights so...casually and passively sometimes I just don't see how he gets past the Top 5 at MW. He throws the same combination, but never really commits to any of his punches, and showed really POOR fight IQ tonight.

I don't mind the guy, but this wasn't the star studded performance it could have been, he had Uriah dead to right multiple times, but chose to go for Takedowns.

The top MW’s will destroy him, he needs to go back down to WW if at all possible. He is pretty small for MW.

Size isn't the only thing he needs to worry about, his Fight IQ is pretty spotty, and with the margin for error being VERY small against guys like Whittaker, Costa, and Cannonier, I really don't like his chances at being a Top MW, let alone reaching Izzy.

MW is shite tho

Washed up Pettis KOd top 5 WW and "best striker" Wonderboy stiff

Past prime RDA was top 5 for a while, took a round and nearly kimura'd Usman and arguably beat Colby

Journeyman LW Jorge got to top 5 and b2b title shots @ WW

Journeyman LW Burns got the last title shot and has beaten Woodley, Maia, Kunchenko and Wonderboy

Journeyman LW Chiesa is about to be top 5

etc etc....

LW, BW, FW >>>>>>>>>>>>>> WW

Ah yes the 24-3 journeyman.
They said during the fight he was 15-0 at MW before dropping to WW, then 3-0 since he moved back up. According to my math he's 19-0 as a Middleweight after tonight. So definitely not a journeyman like that dummy said. I think the weight cut was limiting him.

His style will be a problem for some of these top guys.

Back