That was so trash

YungSithLxrd

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Idk how the ufc gets away with this high school level shit as main event lmaooo. Sean is tough but not a real contender. Feed him to Costa.
Hall I feel bad for the guy, had all the tools to be great BUT..he looked like he was about to cry in the 5th.. if he won't retire then the ufc should just cut him at this point.

Strickland would fuck Costa up.

hall was piecing costa up pretty bad. Costa couldn’t stop halls jab.. That would be a perfect style matchup for Strickland.

I don’t see why people think Strickland had a bad performance. It couldn’t have gone better except for a finish. But hall was trying to survive.

Costa is the most overrated fighter in UFC history. His best performance is arguably losing to geriatric Romero.

Far more proven than Strickland

tumblr_pmz3sxNCny1uk07ru_1280.gifv

AdvancedCompetentCarpenterant-size_restricted.gif

hall was piecing costa up pretty bad. Costa couldn’t stop halls jab.. That would be a perfect style matchup for Strickland.

I don’t see why people think Strickland had a bad performance. It couldn’t have gone better except for a finish. But hall was trying to survive.
Strickland looked like a contender. His workrate and cardio was impressive.

Costa is the most overrated fighter in UFC history. His best performance is arguably losing to geriatric Romero.
He knocked out Hall. Strickland just had a high school sloppy looking fight against Hall for 25 min. Hall basically gave up like 5 times and he still didn't finish him

Back