Khabib and Floyd Mayweather both have one thing in common besides being undefeated...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
They are both:

Teetotalism - Wikipedia

Both these guys avoid any alcoholic beverage. Not drinking allows them to recover super fast and it gives them longevity. On the opposite end, you have Chuck Liddle and Conor McGregor who go hard in the booze and this leads to slower recovery which negatively affects their performance.

Donald Trump also refrains from alcoholic consumption but I'm going to be honest with you, he is not doing it for Islam but rather he had a brother who passed away from being an alcoholic.

Oh I'm good now,I don't do nothing no more. I don't drink alcohol,I don't do cocaine. As long as I got my opiates,I'm good! - Balls Mahoney (1972 - 2016)

Bullshit.

images

Could have been a stoppage. Witt was gone a for a second there

I have another theory as to why… Floyd and kabib received top tier training … while Conor is over at the Irish edmond’s mcdojo…Based off superior training, I wud still favor kabib and Floyd even if they were both raging alcohols and Conor was a Mormon

Chuck is still trying to recover from the Rampage fight.

Conor is getting near to that status. He wasn't hardcore enough to be on Chuck's level.

They both won lucky decisions...well actually the judges were paid off vs castillo

Even if you were right about the alcohol...its all about defense and training the right way, Floyd its always in shape and its the best defensive boxer probably in history, Khabib retired undefeated for a similar reason, he doesnt get into wars, its probably "easier" if your main style is just grapple, but still, he doesnt take much damage in fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back