News Amanda Nunes and her family recent CO-VID test come back negative.

Let her bang

@DRTP91

TinyViciousInsect-max-1mb.gif

Wish people would do the right thing to help get this shit the fuck out of here. As someone who has lost a close family member to this shit, enough is enough…
Fuck-COVID-19-white-tmug-swatch.jpg

Did she get the vaccine?

Btw…This will end in teh war room.

Having Covid doesnt mean u gonna suffer rest of your career- I had it. It sucked for 5 days but it wasnt that bad. Yes some people have it bad, but that depends on your health and how you take care of yourself. If you see it as fake or a joke you obviously will get hit hard because you arent prepared for it. its like any other illness just take precautions and take meds/eat/drink liquids. you will be fine.

Hopefully she lose her cardio due to covid post symptoms and lose her belt after that , time for a new champion.

Does anyone know if they both have taken the vaccine? No idea on little kids and the vaccine.

That’s scary their baby got it. I know they keep saying this is more a problem for elderly and fatties, but sickness even just colds are horrifying in infants as they get fevers and chills so easy snd can’t tell you if they’re ok or if they’re dying

Wish people would do the right thing to help get this shit the fuck out of here. As someone who has lost a close family member to this shit, enough is enough…
Fuck-COVID-19-white-tmug-swatch.jpg
I lost my mother to it. People who think its a joke has no idea what it can do to you. Hearing her struggling to breath the last time I talked to her was tough and I will never get it out of my head.

Props to her for retiring Ronda and wish her all the best but she took part in the most pathetic title fight in the history of UFC.
Her contest (as it wasn't a fight) against GDR was the most pathetic display of MMA "skills" in a title fight in the history of the UFC.
Nothing to miss about her.

Back