How many PPVs will Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 4 Superfight Sell?

Unfinished

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Poirier beats Oliveira and the fight is for LW Belt then how many PPVs you think this fight will sell?
More than Conor vs Khabib did?

Poirier vs. Conor is a super fight?

<LikeReally5>

Conor is one loss from getting cut by the UFC
They will never cut him. They'll just have him sit out for a few years, then do a "comeback fight" against Nate or something, trying to get a million or more PPV buys.

If they cut him, he goes right over to Bellator or whoever pays him the most and immediately boosts their whole brand. Why would UFC want that?

They will never cut him. They'll just have him sit out for a few years, then do a "comeback fight" against Nate or something, trying to get a million or more PPV buys.

If they cut him, he goes right over to Bellator or whoever pays him the most and immediately boosts their whole brand. Why would UFC want that?

I know they won't cut him

I was just illustrating how far he has fallen and how saying his next fight is a "super fight" is laughable

GSP vs. Anderson Silva in their primes would have been a superfight
Penn vs. GSP 2 was a superfight
Jones vs. DC 2 was a superfight
Even Khabib vs. Conor was a superfight

Conor vs. Poirier 4 is far from that given how far one has fallen

I know they won't cut him

I was just illustrating how far he has fallen and how saying his next fight is a "super fight" is laughable

GSP vs. Anderson Silva in their primes would have been a superfight
Penn vs. GSP 2 was a superfight
Jones vs. DC 2 was a superfight
Even Khabib vs. Conor was a superfight

Conor vs. Poirier 4 is far from that given how far one has fallen
That's all true. Conor is not a super fight at this point. But, for reasons I can't understand, there's still a lot of people that want to see him fight, and they'll pay for it.

How is 0-3 in his last 3 and against the same guy for the 4th time a super fight? The interest cant be higher than the 3rd one, can be?

I see. Therefore he gets a crack at the champion regardless of his record. I really don't understand this new world at all.
Dana White said in the post press conference that freak injuries are not real wins and Dustin is next for Conor after he has healed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back