If Tyson Fury trained MMA for 2 years, would he KO Ngannou?

PlasticFishBowl

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
- A level athlete

- 6’9, 275 with 85 inch reach

- Granite chin

- Cardio machine

- Reflexes and defensive skills out of this world

I know Francis has mentioned boxing Fury before, but that would obviously be a joke exhibition where Francis gets flatlined. But in an MMA match with grappling and 4 oz gloves do you think Francis could take Gypsy King if he had two years to train? If Francis landed clean with small gloves could it crack Gypsy Kings chin? Could he get in range at all anyways or does he go to the Shadown Realm after eating Fury’s right hand?

I love how Fury went from pillow hands to a KO artist overnight lol

Pillow hands by elite hw boxing standards =\= pillow hands by mma standards. Put Gypsy King in 4 oz gloves and against MMA guys who lead with their chin straight up and he’ll put some people in a coffin.

No.

Ngannou would look like Dan Gable.

Its scary how fast he improves...especially for a 40 year old

Heck , in boxing even tommy Morrison when he was young would flatline ngannou. Ngannou have enormous power but no techniques and cardio at all , it would end bad

Pillow hands by elite hw boxing standards =\= pillow hands by mma standards. Put Gypsy King in 4 oz gloves and against MMA guys who lead with their chin straight up and he’ll put some people in a coffin.

Yea but not Francis. The distance is completely different. Tyson isn't beating Francis in an mma fight. Boxing sure. But again that's obvious.

Have you seen the footage of Fury training in the cage? He would have to put years into wrestling. Even then Francis and the other guys in the division are developing in MMA more and more, Fury would already be behind and his habits he developed in boxing for years would be hard to reprogram.

Has Fury ever had that 1 punch equalizer? Always seemed more to beat guys down after time. That would be harder in MMA if I a guy can grab you.

Back