How long will the Assassin Monkey Moreno hold the belt?

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“Welcome to the Moreno era” ~ Rogan..

But seriously tho, Moreno surprised the heck out of me in how easily he handled Deus de Guerrero in the rematch.

Either Moreno is for real OR Devison was way overhyped off murdeing Joseph Olivi.

How do you guys see it? Does Moreno have what it takes to stay at the top or is his title reign going to be short.

Dude has cardio and is a scrapper….but he gets hit a lot and technically he is all over the place.

If not Moreno, who is the next big thing in that lower weight class?

ab465740-cc17-11eb-be5e-4c60c83519fa

I think Deiveson could get the belt back
in a rematch with a few adjustments :eek:
Feels like we could see these two dudes fighting for the top a few times in the coming years :)

Either Moreno is for real OR Devison was way overhyped off murdeing Joseph Olivi.

Dude has cardio and is a scrapper….but he gets hit a lot and technically he is all over the place.
Moreno is for real, but Figgy also got a tad too much hype.

Don't agree with Moreno getting hit a lot and being all over the place technically (now), he looked super crisp and clean in his last outing.

I think Deiveson could get the belt back
in a rematch with a few adjustments :eek:
Feels like we could see these two dudes fighting for the top a few times in the coming years :)

Deveison isnt staying at 125 if hes smart. The last weigh in he looked bad, in an embedded he looked on verge of tears. Deveison should move up hes clearly struggling alot with cut.

Other then Hughes/Hallman has there ever been a UFC champ in a division where a contender has not one but two wins over him?

Moreno is really good don't get me wrong, but I don't see a long term champion in him. He'll probably beat Cody Garbrandt who's allegedly getting a title shot as soon as he moves down but we'll see after that. It'd be interesting to see Pantoja get a shot considering he has two wins over him.

Other then Hughes/Hallman has there ever been a UFC champ in a division where a contender has not one but two wins over him?

Moreno is really good don't get me wrong, but I don't see a long term champion in him. He'll probably beat Cody Garbrandt who's allegedly getting a title shot as soon as he moves down but we'll see after that. It'd be interesting to see Pantoja get a shot considering he has two wins over him.
Good points. They are gonna give Necktats a title shot? Wtf?

Moreno is for real, but Figgy also got a tad too much hype.

Don't agree with Moreno getting hit a lot and being all over the place technically (now), he looked super crisp and clean in his last outing.
He look good on his last fight but in the first fight vs Figgy he was absorbing tons of damage.

Last fight, Fig looked way worse, could be Moreno improved a ton in a short amount of time OR Fig can’t handle the cut.

He look good on his last fight but in the first fight vs Figgy he was absorbing tons of damage.
That's fair and i agree, hence me writing "now" as he only recently made those adjustments on the technical side.

On another note, i hope Figgy move's up. He'd be a very decently sized 135er and his power and chin should be more than enough.

He is gonna be long time !
Lol yes in all seriousness if he looks like he did in the second Fig fight its gonna be a Reign for at least a couple fights . I really thought the "God Of War" would dispatch him like a hitman, guess i was eating up what Walid and the rest of Figs team were saying a little too much
<WhatItIs>

Back