UFC on ESPN 28 the worst card in last few years?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
This card looks incredibly bad. I mean it may deliver fight wise nut oh boy its absolutely terrible.

I think this card is the worst card since the pandemic began at the very least.

There are obviously some fights that I think could lead to quick finishes or pretty good exciting war but yeah I think the worst card in years on paper.

Uriah Hall vs Strickland legit could be the third fight in the stacked ppv card, main-eventing the fight pass prelims. Co-Main is Rahya vs Kang, that fight could be the first card of the prelims on some stacked ppv card as well. I bet that fight is going to be a banger though.

I'm not going to pick the card apart like that further or anything, but yeah I thought that card was ridiculous. Oh, and just in case some 'hardcore' fans come in and start shitting on me, my last thread https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-on-espn-27-is-stacked-deserves-a-lot-more-hype.4196002/ - I bet these hardcore fans who will come with pitchforks in this thread are the same people who shat on me and told me how bad that UFC on ESPN 27 card was.

It's not always the name value that decides how good the fight card is going to be. And I'm sure this fight card could be exciting, since there are fights that are pretty evenly matched, and will be bangers, and I'm sure there will be finishes.

But oh boy, I think this card is at the very least the worst card since pandemic began.

Thread title doesn't say that.

giphy.gif

Most of these “free” cards are pretty similar, right. 3 or 4 fighters you recognize and the rest, not really. That doesn’t typically have much effect on whether or not the actual fights will be good, though. I like weekly cards, so I’m not complaining.

Casual

This card looks incredibly bad. I mean it may deliver fight wise nut oh boy its absolutely terrible.

I think this card is the worst card since the pandemic began at the very least.

There are obviously some fights that I think could lead to quick finishes or pretty good exciting war but yeah I think the worst card in years on paper.

Uriah Hall vs Strickland legit could be the third fight in the stacked ppv card, main-eventing the fight pass prelims. Co-Main is Rahya vs Kang, that fight could be the first card of the prelims on some stacked ppv card as well. I bet that fight is going to be a banger though.

I'm not going to pick the card apart like that further or anything, but yeah I thought that card was ridiculous. Oh, and just in case some 'hardcore' fans come in and start shitting on me, my last thread https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-on-espn-27-is-stacked-deserves-a-lot-more-hype.4196002/ - I bet these hardcore fans who will come with pitchforks in this thread are the same people who shat on me and told me how bad that UFC on ESPN 27 card was.

It's not always the name value that decides how good the fight card is going to be. And I'm sure this fight card could be exciting, since there are fights that are pretty evenly matched, and will be bangers, and I'm sure there will be finishes.

But oh boy, I think this card is at the very least the worst card since pandemic began.

Most of these “free” cards are pretty similar, right. 3 or 4 fighters you recognize and the rest, not really. That doesn’t typically have much effect on whether or not the actual fights will be good, though. I like weekly cards, so I’m not complaining.

This card stands above them all

I watched that XMMA circus last night, I’ll definitely tune in to this fight night.

These cards are how prospects/contenders are born

There's no good prospect on this card. lol.

It´s not a good card. But usually these cards end up having great fights on it

Back