Patricio Pitbull vs Jose Aldo, who takes it?

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Prime vs Prime at Featherweight, who wins and how?

They're both pretty even in stature, both explosive and well rounded. I give the punching power and cardio edge to Pitbull, but think Jose had crisper striking and better TDD.

Amazing fight, would probably lean Aldo, but could see it going either way tbh.

Inb4 McKee starches Pitbull and this thread gets bumped lol.

Aldo :)
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fe13d1c545fdbc1c1b49da3347890bad3.png

Pitbull , his counter right hand is accurate as all hell and Aldo leaves his head on the center line while moving forward . Pitbull would get his timing and catch him it'd be over in the first round .

Aldo easily, and even in 2021 it’d be a good scrap.
Man idk about easily. Even if Aldo is the better fighter, Pitbull is tough as nails and has cardio for days.
I could see Aldo working him for 2.5-3 rounds and then it becoming Pitbulls fight after that.

Prime vs Prime at Featherweight, who wins and how?

They're both pretty even in stature, both explosive and well rounded. I give the punching power and cardio edge to Pitbull, but think Jose had crisper striking and better TDD.

Amazing fight, would probably lean Aldo, but could see it going either way tbh.

Inb4 McKee starches Pitbull and this thread gets bumped lol.
When is it time to start talking about Volk in these conversations? He's 9-0 in the UFC with wins over Max (twice), Aldo and Mendes.

No idea. Really hard fight to picture. I could see either of them having their way, and over 5 rounds there could be serious momentum shifts

Prime Aldo hands down, right now Pitbull.
BTW I'd love to see Pitbull in UFC...

Would be an amazing fight to watch.

Got Aldo.

Prime Aldo wins this fight hands down. In his prime, he's faster, hits harder, is better defensively and a better grappler both offensively and defensively. Patricio is a great fighter but he has never been on Aldo's level at Jose's apex.

Back