Most charismatic UFC fighter, is it McGregor?

Is McGregor the most charismatic UFC star?

• Total voters

JJCc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who do you think is the GOAT of charisma?

I’d say McGregor, Chael is pretty close but he never did the huge PPV numbers

You do know you can have topics that don't involve Conor , right?

Edit: Surprised no one has mentioned him yet, my vote is for Derrick Lewis. Best attribute is he doesn't talk to much, but when does, 9/10 he usually almost always achieves a positive reaction & laughs, plus he is good with alot of witty one liners.

Double Edit:
I think its Black Beast, the guy is so witty and hilarious, yet at the same time is a savage. He has a lot of charisma when on the mic and never comes across as a try-hard. He is pure Gold
You have good taste.
You bring a good point. Maybe you can list some examples of other fighters who were extremely charismatic, though less popular than Conor.
Chael.
GSP.
Derrick Lewis.
Jon Jones(just my opinion though.)
Brock in the same sense a Black Beast, only when he's asked to talk.
Diaz while shy, rarely are boring when asked to talk.
I'm sure there is more, just late & I'm tired.

Last edited:
If we are talking about the GOAT then it should be Chael or Conor pre 2018 but if I have to pick someone from today's roster, gotta go with Chandler or Whittaker

Seriously it’s McGregor by definition. He’s such a garbage mongrel but he’s dumb, loud, and confident and that shit will inspire a lot of people to follow you to the grave

I find Sonnen far more palatable and he's charismatic in his own way.

Fact is though Conor literally cannot do wrong by some fans. He could grope their girlfriends/wives and they'd find a way to look past it after a few months.
That's peak charisma; when idiots will excuse anything you do.

Jessica Eye homie

Here we go evil, here we go
giphy.gif

Who do you think is the GOAT of charisma?

I’d say McGregor, Chael is pretty close but he never did the huge PPV numbers

Francis is the most charismatic guy everyone likes his personality, Conor is the annoying guy at school who acts like a queen.

Conor Voice makes me angry!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back