Media (gif) Strickland getting spinning heel kicked by Zaleski

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
tumblr_p8n7kexjxM1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

Strickland propane and propane accessories has good fundamental boxing but his stance is very upright. I could name a guy that’s good with spinning techniques. Not sure why the odds are stacked on Strickland I think the line should be evens.

Strickland isn’t top 5 material or anything like that but he will walk down Hall and break him eventually.

He’s favored because bettors know that Hall is old and gun shy.

tumblr_p8n7kexjxM1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

Strickland propane and propane accessories has good fundamental boxing but his stance is very upright. I could name a guy that’s good with spinning techniques. Not sure why the odds are stacked on Strickland I think the line should be evens.
Buck's gonna have to put him back on tank scrubbing duty.

He’s favored because bettors know that Hall is old and gun shy.
Strickland is favored for more reasons than that.

Strickland has looked fantastic his last three fights. Hall is a career underdog. In his last 8 fights (including this one against Strickland), the only guy he's been favored to beat is Anderson Silva. Hard to believe he was an underdog against Bevon Lewis.

Sean has looked great since returning from his accident. He is very efficient with his striking.
Dunno if he beats Hall. I would guess Sean tko's him but no way it's a lock.

Strickland is favored for more reasons than that.

Strickland has looked fantastic his last three fights. Hall is a career underdog. In his last 8 fights (including this one against Strickland), the only guy he's been favored to beat is Anderson Silva. Hard to believe he was an underdog against Bevon Lewis.

Bevon was having his way with Hall before Halls comeback and that is why he was a favorite (if memory serves me correctly)

Bevon was having his way with Hall before Halls comeback and that is why he was a favorite (if memory serves me correctly)
Well... lines are determined before the fight happens... so no... what happened during a fight has absolutely no causal relationship to the betting line of said fight.

you literally made this stupid ass bullshit thread to call this dude strickland propane and propane accessories?

I approve

I love watching Hall fight but sometimes he just folds mentally. The guy has so much talent, it's frustrating sometimes....

Well... lines are determined before the fight happens... so no... what happened during a fight has absolutely no causal relationship to the betting line of said fight.
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought betting lines were made by using a time machine.

Back